Corsair AX1200i Digital ATX PSU: complete digital control
The revolutionary AX1200i is the first desktop PC power supply to use digital (DSP) control and Corsair Link to bring you an unprecedented level of monitoring and performance customization. The DSP in the AX1200i makes on-the-fly adjustments for incredibly tight voltage regulation, 80 PLUS® Platinum Efficiency, and clean, stable power.
Real-time monitoring and control with Corsair Link
Put the AX1200i under your control by connecting it directly to a USB header on your motherboard with the included cable, or to a Corsair Link Commander (available separately). Then, download the free Corsair Link Dashboard software for unrivaled power supply monitoring and control options.
Monitor power input and output, efficiency, fan speed, and internal temperature, directly from the Windows based application. Or, take it to the next level and set up and modify fan speed profiles, or even select from virtual “single rail” or “multi-rail” software modes, with selectable OCP points.
Stable and Reliable Power Delivery
DSP-controlled, real-time voltage regulation helps ensure that your valuable components receive clean, stable power.
Less Heat and Lower Operating Cost
AX1200i's extreme efficiency earns it coveted 80 PLUS® Platinum certification. Less wasted power means minimal excess heat. This can reduce the strain on your other components, and it can save you money over the long run in the form of lower power bills.
Quiet Operation at low loads
Super-high efficiency has another benefit: silence. The thermally-controlled fan doesn't even spin at low loads. It's ideal if you're building a quiet PC or you just want to reduce the amount of ambient noise in your life.
Easy installation and cable routing, with better airflow
The fully modular cable set allows you to use only the cables you need, and the flat design makes cable routing much easier in tight spaces. You get a clean-looking system build with cables out of the airflow path for efficient space usage that's energy efficient as well.
The fully modular layout allows you to use only the cables you need, and the Self Test button makes it easy to check the status of your PSU.
- Digital Signal Processor (DSP) for delivering extremely clean, efficient power with real-time adjustments.
- Corsair Link™ Integration for monitoring and adjustment of performance, noise, and OCP settings.
- 80 PLUS® Platinum Efficiency for lower power usage and energy costs.
- Fanless operation at low loads, for outstanding noise reduiction.
- 140mm thermally controlled double-ball bearing fan spins up as needed.
- Fully Modular low profile cables for easy installation and less clutter.
- Engineered to meet maximum power output at a server-grade 50C temperature rating.
- Self-test switch to determine PSU functionality even before installation.
|CoolerMaster High Performance Thermal Paste 2g worth £3.99 | in stock|
|Akasa Cable Tidy Kit worth £4.99 | in stock|
|StarTech.com 7 Piece Precision Screwdriver Computer Tool Kit worth £14.98 | in stock|
|Best Value Duratool Antistatic Wrist Band worth £4.99 | in stock|
|C2G 1m 7-pin 180° to 90° 1-Device Serial ATA Cable worth £4.99 | in stock|
|Corsair Flash Voyager Slider USB 3.0 - 16GB worth £9.57 | in stock|
The following resources are available for the Corsair AX1200i 1200W Digital ATX Power Supply 80 PLUS® Platinum
Buy used stock
What is used stock?
Used stock is a great opportunity to bag yourself a bargain. There are many reasons why a product may be classed as used stock ranging from missing manuals or software to simply having been opened or having damaged packaging. Some items may have been repaired under warranty. Rest assured though that all used stock comes with a 6 month warranty and is in good working order. You can find out the exact details about each product using the key below.
Condition: Customer return - item has been used and shows signs of use
- This part of the stock item is present and in good condition
- This part of the stock item is not present or functional
- This part of the stock item is damaged in some way. This damage may not render this part of the stock unusable.
- This part of the stock item is not applicable e.g. it might not include accessories or software as standard
- This item has not been tested.