Compatible with 4th generation Intel® Core™ series processors
Low noise, high performance CPU cooling
Hydro Series H90 is a 140mm all-in-one liquid CPU cooler that provides better cooling with lower noise than other high-end liquid coolers. Liquid cooling simply works better than air cooling, and the self-contained design of the H90 makes it easy for you to protect your valuable CPU.
Take advantage of your 140mm fan mount
For efficient cooling, bigger is better - it's simple physics. If your PC's case supports 140mm fans, Hydro Series H90 will give you better performance. The larger diameter fan has better airflow with lower noise than most 120mm fans, and the 140mm radiator has more surface area for faster cooling.
- 140mm radiator: The 140mm-wide radiator has a larger surface area than typical 120mm radiators for more efficient heat transfer.
- Low-RPM 140mm fan: The blades of the included 140mm fan have more surface area than most 120mm fan blades, so it doesn't need to spin as fast to deliver the same airflow.
- Next-generation tubing: The low-evaporation, easy-bend tubing is guaranteed leak-free.
- Advanced cold plate and manifold design: The cold plate uses copper for outstanding heat transfer, and the manifold is engineered for efficient flow.
- Simple mounting bracket: The multi-platform mounting bracket easily adapts for Intel and AMD processors.
- Radiator Dimensions: 140mm x 170mm x 27mm
- Fan Dimensions: 140mm x 25mm
- Fan Speed: 1500 +/- 10% RPM
- Air Flow: 94 CFM
- Static Pressure: 1.64mm-H2O
- Noise Level: 35dB(A)
- Intel LGA 1155
- Intel LGA 1156
- Intel LGA 1366
- Intel LGA 2011
- AMD AM2
- AMD AM3
- AMD FM1
- AMD FM2
- Corsair Hydro Series H90 High Performance Liquid CPU Cooler
- Mounting kit for all modern CPU sockets
- 140mm High Torque Fan
- Fan and radiator mounting screws
- Thermal compound (pre-applied)
- Quick Start Guide
|CoolerMaster High Performance Thermal Paste 2g worth £3.99 | in stock|
|Akasa Cable Tidy Kit worth £4.99 | in stock|
|StarTech.com 7 Piece Screwdriver Tool Kit worth £14.98 | in stock|
|Best Value Duratool Antistatic Wrist Band worth £4.99 | in stock|
|C2G 1m 7-pin 180° to 90° 1-Device Serial ATA Cable worth £4.99 | in stock|
Buy used stock
What is used stock?
Used stock is a great opportunity to bag yourself a bargain. There are many reasons why a product may be classed as used stock ranging from missing manuals or software to simply having been opened or having damaged packaging. Some items may have been repaired under warranty. Rest assured though that all used stock comes with a 6 month warranty and is in good working order. You can find out the exact details about each product using the key below.
Condition: Customer return - item has been opened but in good condition.
- This part of the stock item is present and in good condition
- This part of the stock item is not present or functional
- This part of the stock item is damaged in some way. This damage may not render this part of the stock unusable.
- This part of the stock item is not applicable e.g. it might not include accessories or software as standard
- This item has not been tested.