- Click Here for more info on the Corsair Audio Range
- Click Here to see the Full Range of Corsair Vengeance Gaming Headsets, Mice, Keyboards & Mousemats
- View The Corsair Gaming Store: Cases, Cooling, PSUs & More!
Since you have only one PC speaker system, you don't want to make sacrifices. That's why Corsair has created the SP2500.
At its heart are six Class D amplifiers driven by an ultra-efficient power supply. The 8" subwoofer driver is housed in a fourthorder bypass enclosure for clean, tight bass response that can seriously shake the room. The bi-amplified satellites use specially developed 3" drivers and custom-designed, ferrofluid-cooled 1" silk dome tweeters for detailed audio reproduction across the entire spectrum with great stereo imaging and a generous sweet spot. A programmable digital signal processor lets you craft the audio to your liking. It's all under your command with the 1.8" (4.6cm) color display desktop controller.
The Gaming Audio Series SP2500 high-power 2.1 PC speaker system is the product of a design philosophy that embraces the importance of clean, detailed audio reproduction -- not just for games, but for movies and music as well.
Building a great PC speaker system is more than about giving you room-shaking power. You also need optimal imaging and positional accuracy, and sonic depth and detail.
Since you have only one speaker system, you don't want to make compromises. That's why we've created the SP2500.
Corsair SP2500 2.1 Speaker System Review by OC3D TV
Corsair are making speaker sets now too? Time for some TTL testing!
Highlights of the Corsair Memory Gaming Audio Series SP2500 High Power 2.1 PC Speaker System
- 232 Watts RMS of continuous power delivery through six Class D amplifiers
- 8” subwoofer with durable rubber surround in a fourth-order bandpass enclosure
- Bi-amplified satellites with 3” drivers and 1” ferrofluid-cooled silk dome tweeters
- Clean, high-fidelity audio reproduction with excellent stereo imaging
- Programmable digital signal processor for advanced dynamic audio processing
- Wired desktop controller with 1.8” (4.6cm) color TFT display and multi-lingual interface