- Click here to see all current Dell cashback offers
- Not sure which ink is right for you? Use our handy Ink & Toner finder - click here!
Versatile and intelligent do-it-all powerhouse for print, copy, scan and fax
The DellTM 3335dn Multifunction Laser Printer lets you print, copy, fax, scan and digitally manage documents--all with one easy-to-use device that won't stretch your budget.
Affordable All-in-One Performance: Print, copy, fax, scan and digitally manage documents--all from one competitively priced multifunction device.
Easy Setup, Easy Use: Built-in wired or optional wireless networking; adjustable 7-inch colour touch screen; convenient scan-to/print-from functions via front USB.
Reliability and Lasting Value: Up to 80,000-page monthly duty cycle.
Highlights of the Dell 3335dn Mono Laser Multifunction Printer
- Faster Than the Competition: Print or copy up to 38 A4 size pages per minute (ppm) (actual print speed will vary with use)
- Sharp Prints Every Time: Generate razor-sharp, professional-quality prints with a print resolution of up to 1200x1200 dpi.
- Clear, Crisp Scans in Mono or Colour: High-speed scanning up to 35ppm (mono)/20ppm (colour) (actual scan speed will vary with use) reproducing an impressive colour image of up to 600x300 dpi optical resolution.
- Standalone or PC Faxing: Send high-speed (up to 33.6kbps) colour or black-and-white faxes either standalone or from any networked PC connected to the 3335dn.
- Powerful Document Management: Minimize paper use and maximize productivity by scanning and saving to USB, network (PC/server/FTP) or directly to e-mail.
- Reliability & Value: In addition to its monthly duty cycle of up to 80,000 pages
- Intuitive User Controls: An adjustable 7-inch LCD colour touch screen and 17-button keypad allow for simple navigation and fax dialing, while a front USB port lets you scan to or print from a USB flash drive.
- Network-Ready: Along with optional wireless LAN capability, standard Ethernet 10/100 Base-T networking lets you easily wire the 3335dn for a workgroup.
- Remote Printer Management: Manage the 3335dn remotely using a Web browser with Dell Printer Configurator Web Tool.
- Fleet-Level Monitoring: Dell OpenManageTM Printer Manager lets you manage and monitor the usage, statistics and settings of a fleet of 50 or more printers.
- Easy Toner Management: The Dell Printer Configurator Web Tool alerts you when toner is running low.
- Printer Type
- Networked monochrome laser multifunction printer
- Printer Dimensions (H x W x D)
- 531 x 488 x 438 mm
- Printer Weight
- 22.7 kg
- Max Print Speed (Actual print speed will vary with use)
- Up to 38 ppm A4
- Copy Speed (Actual copy speed will vary with use)
- Single document to multiple copies: up to 38 cpm A4
- Print Resolution
- 600 x 600 dpi (Default driver setting), up to 1200 x 1200 dpi effective output
- Maximum Monthly Duty Cycle
- Maximum 80,000 pages per month
- Standard Paper Input
- 250 sheet (Tray 1)/ 50 sheet (Multi purpose tray)
- Maximum Paper Input Capacity
- 800 sheets + 50 sheet
- Standard/Maximum Output Capacity
- 150 sheet
- 500 MHz
- Memory (RAM)
- 128 MB standard
- Optional Memory
- 256MB Flash Memory card, SDRAM 128, 256 and 512 MB memory module
- Optional Paper Input Accessories
- 550 sheet drawer
- Duplex (Two-sided printing)
- Automatic duplex as standard
- Media Types Supported
- Plain, Recycled, Bond, LetterHead, Preprinted, Coloured Paper, Light Paper, Heavy Paper, Rough/Cotton, Card Stock, Paper labels, Transparencies, Envelopes (smooth), Rough Envelop
- Paper Weights Supported
- Tray 1: 60- 90 g/m2, MPF: 60-163 g/m2, Optional 550-sheet drawer: 60- 90 g/m2.
- Standard Interfaces (Cables not included)
- Standard Ethernet 10/100 Base T, Standard USB 2.0 (Hi Speed) - Type B, Front USB 2.0 (Hi Speed) - Type A, Rear USB 2.0 (Hi Speed) - Type A, 1 available internal solution port.
- Scan Functionalities
- Scan to USB - Quick Scan, Custom Scan, Image Size, Type. Scan to Network Type - Network PC, User Email, FTP Server, Network Server, Network Folder. File Management - 10MB per single file (Auto file split on 10MB incremental change)
- Scan Formats
- PDF, JPG, BMP, XPS and TIFF
- Automatic Document Feeder (ADF)
- Duplex Automatic Document Feeder (DADF), 50 sheets (Paper Weight: 60 - 163gsm)
- Fax Modes
- The modem satisfies the requirements specified in ITU-T (CCITT) recommendations V.34 half-duplex, V.17, V.33, V.29, V.27 ter, V.21 and meets the binary signaling requirements of V.8 and T.30
- Fax Speeds
- 33.6 Kbps
- Fax Transmission Speed (LTR)
- 3 seconds/page
- Fax Compatibility
- Group 3 / ECM
- Printer Language
- PCL® 5e Emulation, PCL 6 Emulation, Personal Printer Data Stream (PPDS), PostScript® Level 3 Emulation, HTML, PDF 1.6, XPS, Directimage, HBPv3
- Compatible Client Operating Systems
- Microsoft Windows - 7, 2000, XP, Server 2003, XP x64, Server 2003 running Terminal Services, 2000 Server running Terminal Services, Server 2003 x64, Server 2003 x64 running Terminal Services, Vista, Vista x64, Server 2008, Server 2008 x64, Server 2008 running Terminal Services, Server 2008 x64 running Terminal Services. Citrix ready, Linux - Ubuntu 7.10, 8.04, Debian GNU/Linux 4.0 , RH Linux WS 3.0,4.0,5.0, SuSE Linux Enterprise Server 8.0, 9.0, 10.0, 11.0, SuSE Linux Enterprise Desktop 11, OpenSuSE 11.1, Novell NetWare 5.1, 6.x. Macintosh version OS X 10.2-10.6, Unix - Sun Solaris 8,9,10.0, HP UX. Citrix Metaframe Presentation Server 3.0, 4.0 & 4.5 (compatible) and 5.0 (certified) (TBD), SAP.
- Printer Management Software
- Dell Printer Configuration Web Tool (EWS), Dell OpenManage Printer Management Tools. IP Setup Utility (IPSU), Printer Alert Utility (PAU), Twain driver version v-1.8/v-1.0 (for network/local), WIA driver standard, Scanback Utility