- Not sure which ink is right for you? Use our handy Ink & Toner finder - click here!
- Click here to see all current Dell cashback offers
High Performance network printer that delivers professional results, page after page!
Raw Speed - Print speeds up to 48 ppm generate high-quality documents in no time.
Excellent Quality - 600 x 600 dpi native print resolution produces crisp text and razor-sharp graphics.
Dell Reliability - An impressive 250,000-sheet monthly duty cycle helps keep you up and running.
Serious Value - Enjoy long-term savings with a low cost per page and a very affordable price.
Wireless Freedom - Print without cables from anywhere in the office (Require the optional Dell Wireless Adapter and a wireless network).
Go Green - Double-sided and thumbnail printing reduces in-office waste.
A Printing Powerhouse
The 5330dn is a lightning-fast, high-performance network printer that delivers professional results, page after page.
-Print speeds up to 48 ppm (Actual print speed will vary with use) churn out laser-sharp documents and help reduce wait time.
-600 x 600 dpi native print resolution generates sharp text and impressive detail.
-Say goodbye to bottlenecks at the print queue thanks to swift Gigabit-NIC enabled networking featuring 1 Gigabit/sec transfer rates from PC to printer.
-Manage, monitor and generate reports for your entire printer fleet with DellTM OpenManageTM Printer Manager network utility
Productive and Cost Effective
Efficient, high-volume mono laser printing is now available for your business.
-An affordable price and low printing cost offer great initial value and excellent long-term savings.
-A 250,000-sheet monthly duty cycle and standard 10K or high-capacity 20K toner cartridges help keep your print station open for business.
-The optional 500-sheet drawer and optional 2,100-sheet high-capacity paper feeder let you expand the 5330dn to accommodate up to 3,200 sheets.
-A 4-line backlit LCD screen gives instant access to the intuitive menu.
-Take advantage of the internal USB Wireless Adapter and print from anywhere in the office without cables1.
-An optional 600-sheet extender can increase your paper output to an additional 950 sheets.
Contents in the box:
-Drivers and Utilities CD
-Product Information Guide
Highlights of the Dell 5330dn Workgroup Laser Printer
- •Print speeds up to 48 ppm
- •600 x 600 dpi resolution
- •Up to 250,000 pages per month
- •Standard two-sided printing
- •Featuring Gigabit-NIC enabled networking
- Printer Type
- Monochrome laser printer
- Printer Dimensions (W x D x H)
- 16.34" x 18.74" x 14.84" (41 W x 47 D x 38 H cm)
- Printer Weight
- 21.3 kg
- Max Print Speed (Actual print speed will vary with use)
- Up to 50 ppm letter
- Print Resolution
- 600 x 600 dpi (Dots per Inch), 1200 Image Quality
- Maximum Monthly Duty Cycle
- Up to 250,000 pages per month
- Standard Paper Input
- 500 sheets + 100-Sheet Multipurpose tray
- Standard Memory: 256 MB standard, 768 MB maximum using optional 512 MB memory module
- Maximum Paper Input Capacity
- 3200-sheets via optional 500-sheet drawer and 1 optional 2100-sheet high capacity feeder
- Standard/Maximum Output Capacity
- 250-sheet standard, optional 600-sheet output expander/max 950 sheets
- Optional Paper Input Accessories
- Optional 500-sheet additional drawer available, Optional 2100-sheet high capacity feeder
- Duplex (Two-sided printing)
- Media Types Supported
- Plain, Thick, Thicker, Thin, Colored, Pre-Printed, Recycled, Envelope, Transparency, Label, Cardstock, Bond, Letterhead.
- Paper Weights Supported
- Multipurpose tray: Plain Paper - 60 - 163 gsm, Thich Paper - 163 - 210 gsm, cardstock up to 175 gsm (grain long) or 215 gsm (grain short), transparencies 135-145 gsm, envelopes 60-105 gsm
- Standard Interfaces (Cables not included)
- USB2.0 port High speed supported; IEEE 1284-B compliant parallel port; 10/100/1000 baseT RJ45 Ethernet port (Gigabit standard)
- Printer Language
- PCL® 5e, PCL 6 and PostScript® Level 3 Emulation
- Compatible Client Operating Systems
- Windows - NT 4.0 (PCL6 only) / 2000 / XP / Vista / 2003 Server/ 2008 Server,Windows® 7 support will be available for download from www.support.dell.com. Linux OS including Red Hat 8.0 ~9.0, Fedora Core 1~4, Mandrake 9.2~10.1, SuSE 8.2~9.2, Suse Linux Enterprise Version10, Redhat WS Linux 5.0. Mac OS 9.x/10.1 and above, Unix - Sun 8, 9, 10, HP-UX 11i, IBM AIX 5.2, 5.3, Citrix MetaFrame 4.0 & 4.5, SAP