- Printing is Changing: Epson Workforce Pro Series - Click Here to see the full range
- Not sure which ink is right for you? Use our handy Ink & Toner finder - click here!
- Click Here To Register Your Free 3 Year Extended Warranty
Faster than a laser; half the cost
Faster printing: It offers a 50% lower cost per page(1) and faster printing(2) for those small print jobs, compared to the top 10 best-selling colour lasers. And when printing double-sided it's twice as fast as the nearest leading competitor(3).
Economical and Ecological: It offers a massive 80% reduction(4) on energy consumption compared to competitive lasers - providing significant cost and environmental savings. Ink cartridges are clean and easy to change and the cartridge is the only part that needs replacing, so the process is hassle-free.
Engineered for Business: A high print resolution of up to 4800x1200dpi means businesses get top-quality prints which are water, smudge, highlighter and fade resistant because they are instantly dry. And the paper capacity of 330 sheets as standard means you won't need to spend valuable time looking after it. Its high-yield, superior quality DURABrite Ultra ink cartridges are low maintenance and offer low-cost printing, producing up to 3,400 pages(10).
Easy to integrate: Network-ready for sharing across workgroups, it comes with USB and Ethernet connectivity.
Print on the move: It comes with Epson Connect(7) to meet all mobile printing needs, enabling users to print from smartphones and tablet PCs.
Low running costs
Up to 50% lower cost per page(1)
High-speed business-quality results
Save on paper usage and costs
Share between multiple users
Ideal for business
Robust and professional white design
- 1 Comparison made against the top 10 A4 colour laser printers and MFPs sold in France, Germany, Italy, Spain, and the UK in Q4 2010 as tracked by IDC. Cost per page is calculated from manufacturers' official list prices for toner cartridges and published yields in France, Germany, Italy, Spain, and the UK as of December 2010
- 2 Comparison made against the top 10 A4 colour laser printers and MFPs sold in EMEA in Q1 2011 as tracked by IDC. Print speed comparison based on average [Colour/Mono] [Simplex/Duplex] FSOT according to ISO/IEC 24734 test procedure. See www.epson.eu for details and supporting facts
- 3 When compared to the HP 8500A
- 4 Comparison made against the top 10 A4 Colour Laser Printers & MFPs sold in France, Germany, Italy, Spain, & UK in Q1 2011 tracked by IDC; power consumption calculated using manufacturers' published data for Print/Average Mode as of July 2011
- 7 Supports the following languages: English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Dutch. Requires a wireless connection to the internet. For more information, and supported devices, please visit www.epson.eu
- 8 Determined in accordance with ISO/IEC 24734 showing the average of ESAT / FSOT from the Office Category Test for default simplex / duplex. For more information visit www.epson.eu
- 9 Only printing is supported under Windows Server OS, bundled applications are not supported
- 10 In accordance with ISO/IEEE 24711/24712.
Highlights of the Epson WorkForce Pro WP-4015 DN
- Fast printing at up to 16ppm mono and 11ppm colour (ISO)
- High print resolution 4800x1200dpi
- Automatic double-sided printing