- Dabs Guide: How To Install A Graphics Card
- Get the best gaming, with NVIDIA GeForce Experience™ one-click drivers and settings.
- NVIDIA Gear Up With GeForce GTX & Claim Daylight FREE - SCARY GOOD!
Gainward GeForce GTX 670 2GB: Truly game-changing performance
- Superior Hardware Design: 4-phase PWM with DrMOS for core and 2-phase PWM for memory
- QuattroPorts: Four simultaneous displays on one single GeForce GTX 670 board.
- Expertool II: Gainward's newly released Expertool II - the brand-new utility to tap into this powerful GTX 670 card.
- Kepler architecture
- NVIDIA GPU Boost
- NVIDIA Adaptive Vertical Sync
- NVIDIA TXAA and FXAA technology
- Microsoft DirectX 11 with DirectCompute 5.0 support
- NVIDIA PhysX Technology
- NVIDIA CUDA technology
- NVIDIA 3D Vision Ready
- NVIDIA 3-way SLI Ready
- NVIDIA Surround
- PCI Express 3.0 support
- OpenGL 4.2 and OpenCL Support
- Support for four concurrent displays including: DisplayPort 1.2 / HDMI 1.4a / DVI *2 (dual-link)
- PCB: 247mm(L)x112mm(W) Cooler: 2 slot Bracket: 2 slot
- Driver CD
- Power cable
- DVI to VGA dongle
Minimum System Requirements
- PCI Express-compliant motherboard with one dual-width x16 graphics slot
- Two 6-pin PCI Express supplementary power connectors
- Minimum 500W or greater system power supply (with a minimum 12V current rating of 30A)
- Microsoft Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP
The following resources are available for the Gainward GeForce GTX 670 915MHz 2GB PCI-Express 3.0 HDMI