- Dabs Guide: How To Install A Graphics Card
- Get the best gaming, with NVIDIA GeForce Experience™ one-click drivers and settings.
Great overclocking, Ice cool, Whisper quiet !!!
Outstanding price/performance gaming GPU
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560 GPU
- Core/Mem 830 (std 810) /4008 MHz
- Performance better than stock GTX 560
- Performance better than stock HD 6850
New Breakthrough Thermal Design-WINDFORCETM 2X
- Innovative 100mm inclined fans
- Whisper quiet: only: 31 dB at full speed
- Four copper heat pipes w/ DHT (direct heat pipe touch) & no soldering technologies
- Software for overclocking, OSD tuning, BIOS setting
Latest gaming technologies
- Support NVIDIA 3D VisionTM Surround, 3D VisionTM, PhysX, SLI, and Pure Video HD Technologies
- GPU GeForce GTX 560
- Core Clock 830 (std 810) MHz
- Memory Clock 4008 MHz
- Shader Clock 1660 MHz
- Memory Size 1 GB GDDR5
- CUDA Core 336
- Bus Type PCI Express 2.0
- Memory Bus 256-bit
- Memory type 32Mx32
- DirectX 11 Yes
- DVI Port DVI-I*2 (Support Dual-link DVI-I)
- HDMI Yes (via mini HDMI to HDMI cable)
- D-sub Yes (by adapter)
- HDCP Yes
- Video in No
- 3DMark Vantage Extreme: X 8532
- 3DMark Vantage Performance: P 19350
Write a review for the Gigabyte GeForce GTX 560 830MHz 1GB PCI-Express HDMI here!
Reviewed by Anonymous Review Posted 02/04/2012
Won't really be using this card for games as the sole reason I bought it was for the "cuda cores" it has for video rendering in Adobe premier / After Effects.
Premier needs a "tweak" to allow hardware acceleration when it comes to video editing on the fly.
After effects performs well too.
for the price - it's well worth it! if you have a big budget go for the 680!
- Ease of use
- Value for money
The opinions expressed in this reviews section are those of our customers and not of dabs.com. Nothing contained herein amends dabs.com’s terms and conditions.
Buy used stock
What is used stock?
Used stock is a great opportunity to bag yourself a bargain. There are many reasons why a product may be classed as used stock ranging from missing manuals or software to simply having been opened or having damaged packaging. Some items may have been repaired under warranty. Rest assured though that all used stock comes with a 90 day warranty and is in good working order. You can find out the exact details about each product using the key below.
Condition: Customer return - item has been repaired under warranty by the manufacturer not in original packaging
- This part of the stock item is present and in good condition
- This part of the stock item is not present or functional
- This part of the stock item is damaged in some way. This damage may not render this part of the stock unusable.
- This part of the stock item is not applicable e.g. it might not include accessories or software as standard
- This item has not been tested.