- Get the best gaming, with NVIDIA GeForce Experience™ one-click drivers and settings.
- Dabs Guide: How To Install A Graphics Card
Great overclocking, Ice cool, Whisper quiet !!!
Outstanding price/performance gaming GPU
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560 GPU
- Core/Mem 830 (std 810) /4008 MHz
- Performance better than stock GTX 560
- Performance better than stock HD 6850
New Breakthrough Thermal Design-WINDFORCETM 2X
- Innovative 100mm inclined fans
- Whisper quiet: only: 31 dB at full speed
- Four copper heat pipes w/ DHT (direct heat pipe touch) & no soldering technologies
- Software for overclocking, OSD tuning, BIOS setting
Latest gaming technologies
- Support NVIDIA 3D VisionTM Surround, 3D VisionTM, PhysX, SLI, and Pure Video HD Technologies
- GPU GeForce GTX 560
- Core Clock 830 (std 810) MHz
- Memory Clock 4008 MHz
- Shader Clock 1660 MHz
- Memory Size 1 GB GDDR5
- CUDA Core 336
- Bus Type PCI Express 2.0
- Memory Bus 256-bit
- Memory type 32Mx32
- DirectX 11 Yes
- DVI Port DVI-I*2 (Support Dual-link DVI-I)
- HDMI Yes (via mini HDMI to HDMI cable)
- D-sub Yes (by adapter)
- HDCP Yes
- Video in No
- 3DMark Vantage Extreme: X 8532
- 3DMark Vantage Performance: P 19350
Write a review for the Gigabyte GeForce GTX 560 830MHz 1GB PCI-Express HDMI here!
Reviewed by Anonymous Review Posted 02/04/2012
Won't really be using this card for games as the sole reason I bought it was for the "cuda cores" it has for video rendering in Adobe premier / After Effects.
Premier needs a "tweak" to allow hardware acceleration when it comes to video editing on the fly.
After effects performs well too.
for the price - it's well worth it! if you have a big budget go for the 680!
- Ease of use
- Value for money
The opinions expressed in this reviews section are those of our customers and not of dabs.com. Nothing contained herein amends dabs.com’s terms and conditions.