- Dabs Guide: How To Install A Graphics Card
- Get the best gaming, with NVIDIA GeForce Experience™ one-click drivers and settings.
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560 Ti GPU
- Core/Mem clock: 900 (std 822) /4000 MHz
- 7% performance better than stock GTX 560 Ti
- 14% cooler than GTX 560 Ti stock cooler
- Powered by NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560 Ti GPU
- 384 CUDA Core
- Microsoft DirectX 11 and OpenGL 4.1 support
- Supports PCI Express 2.0 interface
- Support NVIDIA Surround, 3D Vision, PhysX, CUDA,, and
- Pure Video HD Technology
- Support 2 way SLI
- Features Dual Link DVI-I*2/ mini HDMI
- 500 Watt or greater power supply recommended
Ultra Durable VGA™ Features & Benefits
- GPU Temperature 5%~10% down: Ultra Durable VGA board provides dramatic cooling effect on lowering both GPU and memory temperature by doubling the copper inner layer of PCB. GIGABYTE Ultra Durable VGA can lower GPU temperature by 5% to 10%.
- Overclocking Capability 10%~30% Up: Ultra Durable VGA board reduces voltage ripples in normal and transient state, thus effectively lowers noises and ensures higher overclocking capability. GIGABYTE Ultra Durable VGA graphic accelerators improve overclocking capability by 10% to 30%.
- Power Switching Loss 10%~30% Down: Ultra Durable VGA board allows more bandwidth for electron passage and reduces circuit impedance. The less circuit impedance, the more stable flow of current and can effectively improve power efficiency. GIGABYTE Ultra Durable VGA can lower power switching loss by 10% to 30%.
WindForce 2X Anti-turbulence-Parallel inclined
WINDFORCE™ 2X parallel-inclined fin design is equipped with 2 ultra quiet PWM fans and two copper heat pipes to enlarge air channel on the graphics card vents and creates a more effective airflow system in chassis.
Gold plated HDMI
Gold plated, durable large contact area connectors have been used for optimum signal transfer between connections
NVIDIA® CUDA™ technology unlocks the power of the hundreds of cores in your NVIDIA® GeForce® graphics processor (GPU) to accelerate some of the most performance hungry computing applications. The CUDA™ technology already adopted by thousands of programers to speed up those performance hungry computing applications.
NVIDIA® PhysX™ is the next big thing in gaming!Delivering physics in games is no easy task. It's an extremely compute-intensive environment based on a unique set of physics algorithms that require tremendous amounts of simultaneous mathematical and logical calculations. The best way to get real-time physics, such as explosions that cause dust and debris, characters with life-like motion or cloth that drapes and tears naturally is with an NVIDIA®PhysX™-ready GeForce® processor. PhysX software is widely adopted by over 150 games, is used by more than 10,000 registered users and is supported on Sony Playstation 3, Microsoft Xbox 360, Nintendo Wii and PC. PhysX™ technology will take gaming to a whole new level.
Delivers up to 2X the performance of a single GPU configuration for unparalleled gaming experiences by allowing two graphics cards to run in parallel. The must-have feature for performance PCI Express graphics, SLI dramatically scales performance on 60 top PC games.
NVIDIA® 3D Vision™
NVIDIA® 3D Vision™ brings a fully immersive stereoscopic 3D experience to the PC. A combination of high-tech wireless glasses and advanced software 3D Vision transforms hundreds of PC games into full stereoscopic 3D. Users can even watch 3D movies and 3D digital photographs in crystal-clear quality.
- GPU GeForce GTX 560 Ti
- Core Clock 900 (std 822) MHz
- Memory Clock 4000 MHz
- Shader Clock 1800 MHz
- Memory Size 1 GB GDDR5
- Bus Type PCI Express 2.0
- Memory Bus 256-bit
- Stream Processors 384
- Memory type 32Mx32
- DirectX 11 Yes
- DVI Port DVI-I*2 (Support Dual-link DVI-I)
- HDMI Yes (via mini HDMI to HDMI cable)
- D-sub Yes (by adapter)
- HDCP Yes
- Video in No
- 3DMark Vantage Extreme X10228
- 3DMark Vantage Performance P22618
Highlights of the Gigabyte GeForce GTX 560 Ti 900MHz 1GB PCI-E HDMI (OverClocked)
- Shader Model 5.0
- PCI-E 2.0
- HDCP support
- Mini HDMI ready
- PureVideo HD
- CUDA technology
- PhysX technology
- Microsoft DirectX 11
- 40 nm technology
- SLI technology
- OpenGL 4.1 optimizations
Shader Model 5.0Shader Model 5.0 adds support for indexed temporaries which can be quite useful for certain tasks. Regular direct temporary access is preferable is most cases.
PCI-E 2.0Now you are ready for the most demanding graphics applications thanks to PCI Express 2.0 support, which allows up to twice the throughput of current PCI Express cards.
HDCP supportHigh-Bandwidth Digital Content Protection (HDCP) is a form of copy protection technology designed to prevent transmission of non-encrypted high-definition content as it travels across DVI or HDMI digital connections.
Mini HDMI readyHigh Definition Multimedia Interface (HDMI) is an interface standard for consumer electronics devices that combines HDCP-protected digital video and audio into a single, consumer-friendly connector.
PureVideo HDNVIDIA PureVideo HD technology lets you enjoy cinematic-quality HD DVD and Blu-ray movies with low CPU utilization and power consumption, allowing higher quality movie playback and picture clarity.
CUDA technologyNVIDIA CUDA technology unlocks the power of the hundreds of cores in your NVIDIA GeForce graphics processor (GPU) to accelerate some of the most performance hungry computing applications.
PhysX technologyNVIDIA PhysX is the next big thing in gaming! Delivering physics in games is no easy task. It's an extremely compute-intensive environment based on a unique set of physics algorithms that require tremendous amounts of simultaneous mathematical and logical calculations.
Microsoft DirectX 11World's first DirectX 11 GPU with full Shader Model 4.0 support delivers unparalleled levels of graphics realisms and film-quality effects.
SLI technologyDeliver up to 2x the performance of a single GPU configuration for unparalleled gaming experiences by allowing two graphics cards to run in parallel. The must-have feature for performance PCI Express graphics, SLI dramatically scales performance on 60 top PC games.
- Graphics Processor
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560Ti
- Memory Size
- 1 GB
- PCI Express 2.0
- Digital Output
- Digital Visual Interface (DVI), High-Definition Multimedia Interface (HDMI)
- Graphics Processor Manufacturer
- Core Clock
- Header / Compatibility
- Header / Manufacturer
- Gigabyte Technology
- Header / Product Line
- Gigabyte GV
- Memory Type
- GDDR5 SDRAM
The following resources are available for the Gigabyte GeForce GTX 560 Ti 900MHz 1GB PCI-E HDMI (OverClocked)
Write a review for the Gigabyte GeForce GTX 560 Ti 900MHz 1GB PCI-E HDMI (OverClocked) here!
Gigabyte GeForce GTX 560 Ti 900MHz
Reviewed by Luke. Review Posted 18/09/2012
I bought this card to replace my ageing HD 4650, and I must say; What an improvement! I instantly went from 20FPS on low settings in games to around 50-60FPS on ultra settings.
I can now play BF3, Skyrim, Crysis III and Max Payne 3 at 1080p definition on Ultra settings, and this card handles it very well. The fans are silent, and even under 100% load, I've not been able to get it past 58 degrees.
Well worth the money!
- Ease of use
- Value for money
Gigabyte GeForce GTX 560 Ti 900MHz
Reviewed by Anonymous Review Posted 17/11/2011
Very good card, plays BF3 on high no problem but to overclocked for its own good have to turn it down to 870 or crash out of game after a few mins!
- Ease of use
- Value for money
The opinions expressed in this reviews section are those of our customers and not of dabs.com. Nothing contained herein amends dabs.com’s terms and conditions.