- Dabs Guide: How To Install A Graphics Card
- Get the best gaming, with NVIDIA GeForce Experience™ one-click drivers and settings.
- NVIDIA Gear Up, Load Up, Game On & Claim £50 In-Game Voucher For F2P!
- NVIDIA Gear Up With GeForce GTX & Claim £90 In Game Value For Free2Play Games: Join The Revolution
- Model name GV-N65TOC-1GI
- GPU GTX 650 Ti
- Core Clock (MHz) 1032 MHz (std: 928 MHz)
- Mem Clock (MHz) 5400MHz
- Mem Size 1024MB
- Mem Bus (bit) 128 bit
- Mem Type 64Mx32 GDDR5
- Memory (pcs) 4
- I/O Dual link DVI-I x2 HDMI x1 D-sub
- DirectX OpenGL DirectX 11 OpenGL 4.3
- Card Interface PCI Express 3.0
- Board Form ATX 2 slot
- Fan/Heat Sink 100mm large fan with "Trangle Cool"
- Graphics Processor Manufacturer
- Graphics Processor
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 650 Ti
- PCI Express 3.0
- Memory Size
- 1 GB
- Digital Output
- Digital Visual Interface (DVI), High-Definition Multimedia Interface (HDMI)
- Core Clock
- 1032 MHz
- Header / Compatibility
- Header / Manufacturer
- Gigabyte Technology
|CoolerMaster High Performance Thermal Paste 2g worth £3.99 | in stock|
|Akasa Cable Tidy Kit worth £4.99 | in stock|
|StarTech.com 7 Piece Screwdriver Tool Kit worth £14.98 | in stock|
|Best Value Duratool Antistatic Wrist Band worth £4.99 | in stock|
|C2G 1m 7-pin 180° to 90° 1-Device Serial ATA Cable worth £4.99 | in stock|
Buy used stock
What is used stock?
Used stock is a great opportunity to bag yourself a bargain. There are many reasons why a product may be classed as used stock ranging from missing manuals or software to simply having been opened or having damaged packaging. Some items may have been repaired under warranty. Rest assured though that all used stock comes with a 90 day warranty and is in good working order. You can find out the exact details about each product using the key below.
Condition: Customer return - item has been opened but is in excellent condition
Condition: Item has been returned and is in excellent condition.
- This part of the stock item is present and in good condition
- This part of the stock item is not present or functional
- This part of the stock item is damaged in some way. This damage may not render this part of the stock unusable.
- This part of the stock item is not applicable e.g. it might not include accessories or software as standard
- This item has not been tested.