- Dabs Guide: How To Install A Graphics Card
- Get the best gaming, with NVIDIA GeForce Experience™ one-click drivers and settings.
- PIRATES, HEROES & SPIES: Gear Up With GeForce GTX & Claim Up To 3 Amazing Games Free!
During October 2013 Claim Batman Arkham Origins + Splinter Cell Blacklist on this Graphics Card via firstname.lastname@example.org
WINDFORCE™ 3X: "Triangle Cool" Technology
Compared to traditional linear heat transfer solution, GIGABYTE introduces the latest exclusive "Triangle Cool" Technology that combines fin with clip module in a special triangle shape. This anti-turbulence structure enhances the efficiency of heat dissipation dramatically. Furthermore, the triangle design minimizes the flow of turbulence between fans and provides the system with more efficient air flow.
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 680: FASTER / SMOOTER / SMARTER
- Boost clock OC to 1137MHz (std: 1058 MHz)
- Power phase: 5 phase (reference design: 4 phase)
- GIGABYTE WINDFORCE™ 3X cooling design (with "Triangle Cool" technology)
- Features GPU Boost (Dynamic clocking)
- 28% Performance better than stock HD 7970 3G / 77% Performance better than stock GTX 580 3G (3DMark11 Extreme mode)
- PCI Express 3.0 x16 bus interface
- TSMC 28nm Process GPU
- Up to 4 Displays on a single GPU
- NVIDIA® PhysX® technology / 3D Vision®-Ready
- Features Dual-link DVI-I / DVI-D, DisplayPort and HDMI connectors
- 550 Watt or greater power supply recommended
- Model name GV-N680OC-2GD
- GPU GTX 680
- Core Clock (MHz) Base: 1071MHz Boost: 1137MHz
- Stream Processor 1536
- Mem Clock (MHz) 6008MHz
- Mem Size 2048MB
- Mem Bus (bit) 256 bit
- Mem Type 64Mx32 GDDR5
- I/O Dual link DVI-I / DV-D HDMI x1 Displayport
- DirectX OpenGL DirectX 11 OpenGL 4.2
- Card Interface PCI Express 3.0
- Board Form ATX 2 slot
- Fan/Heat Sink WINDFORCE 3X with "Trangle Cool"
- Card Size H=43 L=285 W=136.6 mm
NVIDIA® PhysX™ is the next big thing in gaming!Delivering physics in games is no easy task. It's an extremely compute-intensive environment based on a unique set of physics algorithms that require tremendous amounts of simultaneous mathematical and logical calculations. The best way to get real-time physics, such as explosions that cause dust and debris, characters with life-like motion or cloth that drapes and tears naturally is with an NVIDIA®PhysX™-ready GeForce® processor. PhysX software is widely adopted by over 150 games, is used by more than 10,000 registered users and is supported on Sony Playstation 3, Microsoft Xbox 360, Nintendo Wii and PC. PhysX™ technology will take gaming to a whole new level.
NVIDIA® CUDA™ technology unlocks the power of the hundreds of cores in your NVIDIA® GeForce® graphics processor (GPU) to accelerate some of the most performance hungry computing applications. The CUDA™ technology already adopted by thousands of programers to speed up those performance hungry computing applications.
Delivers up to 2X the performance of a single GPU configuration for unparalleled gaming experiences by allowing two graphics cards to run in parallel. The must-have feature for performance PCI Express graphics, SLI dramatically scales performance on 60 top PC games.
NVIDIA® 3D Vision™
NVIDIA® 3D Vision™ brings a fully immersive stereoscopic 3D experience to the PC. A combination of high-tech wireless glasses and advanced software 3D Vision transforms hundreds of PC games into full stereoscopic 3D. Users can even watch 3D movies and 3D digital photographs in crystal-clear quality.
Patented "Triangle Cool" Technology
GIGABYTE introduces the latest exclusive "Triangle Cool" Technology to reach a better cooling performance. The latest patented technology combines fin with clip module in a special triangle shape. With the original anti-turbulence structure plus the new triangle cooling design, it enhances the efficiency of heat dissipation dramatically by minimizing the flow of turbulence between fans. Therefore, the "Triangle Cool" Technology provides a more efficient air flow for the cooling system.
- Graphics Processor Manufacturer
- Graphics Processor
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 680
- PCI Express 3.0 x16
- Memory Size
- 2 GB
- Digital Output
- Digital Visual Interface (DVI), DisplayPort, High-Definition Multimedia Interface (HDMI)
- Core Clock
- 1071 MHz
- Header / Compatibility
- Header / Manufacturer
- Gigabyte Technology
Write a review for the Gigabyte GeForce GTX 680 1071MHz 2GB PCI-Express 3.0 HDMI OC WF3X here!
Reviewed by Mike. Review Posted 01/05/2012
The card is great, runs cool and runs really silent. I was really impressed with it. Best of all it can play anything I throw at it. Most of all big thanks for dabs.com for great customer service, and how fast they handled my order A++ to them!
- Ease of use
- Value for money
The opinions expressed in this reviews section are those of our customers and not of dabs.com. Nothing contained herein amends dabs.com’s terms and conditions.