VINYL Mastered with the best of both worlds, VINYL'S modern digital lines combine with a vintage silhouette.
Aluminum-magnesium forged temples and thermoplastic rubber sockets put ergonomics and durability onto the same track. Spring hinges and three dimensionally adjustable nose pads allow precise tuning of the fit while large lens sizing turns up the visual volume. A tech spin on classic styling.
- Soft thermoplastic rubber tipped temples grip lightly to ensure proper location of the optics without slippage
- Aluminum-magnesium frame construction generates proper strength and optical stability through a hybrid lightweight metal alloy
- Hidden spring hinges flex to ergonomically fit a wide variety of head and face shapes
- Lightweight construction and proper weight balance guarantee long wearing comfort without pressure points or fatigue
- Micro-engineered lens locks securely retain lenses without undue stress or distortion of the optics
- Adjustable floating nose pads articulate in 3 dimensions to properly fit and comfortably secure eyewear in place
What Are Gunnars?
GUNNARS are high tech computer eyewear designed to protect, enhance and optimize your vision.
You spend most of your waking hours glued to your computer screen, smart phone, tablet or TV monitor. As the hours go by, you subject your eyes to harsh, high intensity blue light and glare from your screen. Constant viewing of digital screens can create visual stress, eye fatigue, dry eyes, irritation, and even headaches, leading to an obvious conclusion - staring at a computer for long hours can take a toll on your eyes.
GUNNARS increase contrast, comfort and focus while minimizing eye fatigue and visual stress for anyone who spends long hours staring at digital screens. GUNNAR eyewear is powered by i-AMP lens technology comprised of a proprietary lens material in an advanced geometry tuned for intermediate viewing distance and finished with custom formulated lens filters, tints and coatings.
Benefits of Wearing GUNNARS:
Protects Your Eyes
Eyestrain, visual stress and dry eyes can be caused by extended periods of near to intermediate distance computer viewing. GUNNARs ease the strain and stress by helping your eyes focus more naturally. Less strain on your eyes and an increased ability to focus can help lead to improved productivity.
Improves the Visual Environment
GUNNAR eyewear protects against environmental factors that can cause vision problems in a workplace environment. The lens tint, coatings, and curvature combat issues like harsh fluorescent light, glare, and ambient air currents that cause your eyes to dry out.
Improves Detail and Focus
GUNNAR's lens tint, anti-glare coatings, and ultra-pure lens material help provide sharper, clearer vision. GUNNAR lens geometry includes extra focusing power to protect against fatigue from eye muscles straining over extended periods of time. The added power also enhances detail.
Reduces Eye Fatigue
The overabundance of bright artificial light from a digital screen and office lighting can create a strain on your eyes. GUNNAR eyewear filters out the harsh, high energy part of the spectrum and creates a more relaxed viewing experience. If your eyes stay fresh then you can focus longer, work more efficiently, and feel more comfortable.