- Not sure which ink is right for you? Use our handy Ink & Toner finder - click here!
- Click here to see current HP cashback offers and to claim!
Boost productivity with versatile scan, fax and copy options. Print from virtually anywhere with HP ePrint. Streamline office tasks: an 8.9 cm (3.5-in) colour touchscreen lets you access business apps], colour MFP.Designed for business users who want to get more done with a versatile,,, web-connected, colour 4-in-1 device that can streamline workflows, provide touchscreen access to business apps, and enable printing from virtually anywhere
Experience versatile, networked productivity.
- Help save time and effort by scanning documents directly to a flash drive, email, network folder, or the web. This MFP also handles fax, print, and copy jobs with ease.
- Set up and share anywhere in the office with built-in Ethernet connectivity,. Configure networking fast - Finish copying and scanning jobs with less effort, using the 35-page automatic document feeder.
- Use the easy-access USB port to print from - and save scans to - a flash drive.
Enjoy web-connected ease of use.
- Simplify workflows - use the 8.9 cm (3.5-in) colour touchscreen display to access business apps and print business information quickly. You can even scan to online storage sites.
- Print from virtually anywhere with HP ePrint.
- Easily print from a mobile device to your printer, without a network, using wireless direct printing,. Print wirelessly from your iPad®, iPhone®, and iPod touch® with AirPrint™.
- Install in only a few minutes - there's no CD required with HP Smart Install.
Rely on professional-quality colour.
- Produce vivid colours and crisp detail with HP ImageREt 3600 and ColorSphere II toner.
- Use ID Copy to create a one-sided copy of a two-sided ID. Improve the quality of your copies with automatic copy optimisation.
- Print professional-quality colour at speeds of up to 14 ppm. Reload the paper tray less often, thanks to the 150-sheet capacity.
- Get the same black cost per page as a black-only HP LaserJet printer. Save money with the high-capacity HP LaserJet 131X Black Toner Cartridge.
Conserve resources to help meet environmental goals.
- Save energy with HP Auto-On/Auto-Off Technology which turns the printer on when you need it, off when you don't.
- Save energy and time with Instant-on Technology. Start printing with the first page out as fast as 19 seconds.
- Help reduce your environmental impact - preinstalled cartridges decrease packaging. This MFP's compact size uses less space and creates less packaging waste.
- Enjoy free, easy recycling - cartridges returned through HP Planet Partners are recycled responsibly.
 Requires a wireless access point and an Internet connection to the printer. Services may require registration. App availability varies by country, language, and agreements. For details, www.hp.com/go/eprintcenter.
 Requires an Internet connection to the printer. Feature works with any connected Internet- and email-capable device. Requires HP Web Services Account Registration. Print times may vary. For a list of supported documents and image types, see www.hp.com/go/eprintcenter. And for additional solutions, see www.hp.com/go/mobile-printing-solutions.
 HP Auto Wireless Connect may not be available for all system configurations. Wireless performance is dependent upon physical environment and distance from access point. For information on compatibility, visit www.hp.com/go/autowirelessconnect.
 Mobile device must be wireless-enabled. Printer must be HP ePrint-enabled. Feature may require drivers or apps, available for download at www.hp.com/go/eprintcenter.
 Supports the following devices running iOS 4.2 or later: iPad®, iPad® 2, iPhone® (3GS or later), iPod touch® (3rd generation or later). Works with HP AirPrint-enabled printers and requires the printer be connected to the same network as your iOS device. Wireless performance is dependent upon physical environment and distance from the access point. AirPrint, the AirPrint logo, iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch are trademarks of Apple® Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
 HP Smart Install works with Microsoft® Windows only.
 Printing speed measured using ISO/IEC 24734 and excludes first set of test documents. For more information see, www.hp.com/go/printerclaims. Exact speed varies depending on the system configuration, software application, driver, and document complexity. FPO exact speed varies depending on the system configuration, software programme, document complexity, network, media width, media weight, environment, and job size.
 Compared with HP LaserJet Pro M1536dnf MFP. Assuming customer is printing at least 30% of total pages in colour with content similar to the colour ISO/IEC 19798 test suite (www.iso.org/jtc1/sc28) and overall average job length of three pages. Yields established using ISO/IEC test standards. Actual yields and costs vary considerably depending on images printed, number of colour pages printed, and other factors.
 HP 131X LaserJet Black Toner Cartridge not included; please purchase separately.
 HP Auto-On and Auto-Off capabilities are subject to printer and settings.
 Compared with products that use traditional fusing.
 Programme availability varies. HP cartridge return and recycling is currently available in more than 50 countries and territories around the world through the HP Planet Partners programme. For more information, or to request return envelopes and bulk collection boxes, visit www.hp.com/recycle.
|Microsoft Office 365 Personal Medialess worth £59.94 | in stock|
Buy used stock
What is used stock?
Used stock is a great opportunity to bag yourself a bargain. There are many reasons why a product may be classed as used stock ranging from missing manuals or software to simply having been opened or having damaged packaging. Some items may have been repaired under warranty. Rest assured though that all used stock comes with a 6 month warranty and is in good working order. You can find out the exact details about each product using the key below.
Condition: Customer return - item has been opened but is in excellent condition
Condition: Customer return - item has been used and shows signs of use - sold WITHOUT INK
- This part of the stock item is present and in good condition
- This part of the stock item is not present or functional
- This part of the stock item is damaged in some way. This damage may not render this part of the stock unusable.
- This part of the stock item is not applicable e.g. it might not include accessories or software as standard
- This item has not been tested.