- Up to 50% Less Cost than Laser! Click Here to see the HP Officejet Pro Range
- Not sure which ink is right for you? Use our handy Ink & Toner finder - click here!
Print professional-quality colour for up to 50% lower cost per page than lasers with this web-connected printer. Print via your wired or wireless network or on the go with HP ePrint - now you can print from virtually anywhere.,
Print professional-quality colour for up to 50% lower cost per page than lasers.
- Create professional colour documents for up to 50% lower cost per page than competitive lasers.
- Print documents that resist fading, water and highlighter pen smearing with HP Officejet inks.,
- Print at ISO (laser comparable) speeds of up to 20 ppm black, 16 ppm colour, using affordable, individual inks.
- Maximise your productivity and get better value for frequent printing with high capacity XL ink cartridges.
Print wirelessly or on the go with a choice of mobile printing options.,
- Discover the freedom of HP ePrint - now you can print from virtually anywhere.
- Connect to your network wirelessly or with built-in Ethernet, or directly to your PC with Hi-speed USB.
- Print e-mails, documents, web pages and more direct from your iPad®, iPhone® or iPod touch® with AirPrint™.
- Print wirelessly direct from a smartphone and other mobile devices using HP mobile printing applications.
Share high-productivity features between multiple users.
- Boost productivity - and save time and paper - with automatic two-sided printing.
- Use the intuitive control panel and graphic display to access print tools, check ink levels and more.
- Create double-sided flyers, borderless photos, impressive leaflets and other professional-looking materials.
- Enjoy reliable printing with minimal interruptions with 250-sheet paper tray, expandable to 500 sheets.
 Majority of colour laser printers <€200 excluding VAT, March 2011. For details: www.hp.com/eur/ojfacts. OJ Pro ISO yield with highest-capacity cartridges based on continuous printing; see www.hp.com/go/learnaboutsupplies.
 Wireless performance is dependent upon physical environment and distance from access point. Wireless operations compatible with 2.4GHz routers only.
 Requires an Internet connection to the printer. Feature works with any connected Internet- and e-mail-capable device. Print times may vary. For a list of supported documents and image types, see www.hp.com/go/eprintcenter.  Based on paper-industry predictions for acid-free papers and Original HP inks; colorant stability data at room temperature based on similar systems tested per ISO 11798 and ISO 18909.
 Based on HP internal testing, using paper with the ColorLok® logo.
 Not included, please purchase separately.
 Supports iOS 4.2 and later devices (iPad®, iPhone® 4, iPhone® 3GS, and 3rd and 4th generation iPod touch®) that support multitasking. AirPrint™ and iOS 4.2 and later devices require an 802.11 `wireless network' connection to the printer. AirPrint and the AirPrint Logo are trademarks of Apple® Inc. iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
 Requires access to third party apps stores. See www.hp.com/go/mobile-printing-solutions for details of compatible devices.
 Optional 250-sheet paper tray not included; please purchase separately.
- Print speed black (ISO, laser comparable)
- Up to 20 ppm
- Print quality black (best)
- Up to 1200 x 600 dpi
- Print quality color (best)
- Up to 4800 x 1200 optimized dpi on HP Advanced Photo paper, 1200 x 1200 input dpi
- Duty cycle (monthly, A4)
- Up to 25,000 pages
- Iconic graphic display
- Processor speed
- 360 MHz ARM R4; 360 MHz ST231 PIE DSP
- Memory, standard
- 128 MB DDR3
- Print languages
- HP PCL 3 GUI; HP PCL 3 Enhanced
- Paper handling output, standard
- 150-sheet output tray
- Duplex printing
- Automatic (standard)
- Envelope input capacity
- Up to 30 envelopes
- Borderless printing
- Yes (up to 8.5 x 11 in, 216 x 279 mm)
- Media sizes supported
- A4; A5; A6; B5(JIS); Envelope (DL, C5, C6, Chou #3, Chou #4); Card (Hagaki, Ofuku Hagaki)
|Epson Photo Quality Paper - A4 (210 x 297 mm) - 105 g/m2 - 100 sheets worth £9.58 | in stock|
|HP Everyday Photo Paper - glossy photo paper - 100 sheet(s)||Out of Stock||£9.84|
|HP 950XL High Capacity Black Print Cartridge 2.3k Yield||In Stock||£23.00|
|HP 951XL High Capacity Cyan Print Cartridge 1.5k Yield||In Stock||£17.44|
|HP 951XL High Capacity Magenta Print Cartridge 1.5k Yield||In Stock||£17.30|
|HP 951XL High Capacity Yellow Print Cartridge 1.5k Yield||In Stock||£17.55|
|HP 950 Black Print Cartridge 1k Yield||In Stock||£15.82|
|HP 951XL Officejet Value Pack Yellow/Cyan/Magenta Print Cartridge/Paper Kit||Out of Stock||£43.99|
|HP Bright White - Plain paper - bright white - A4 (210 x 297 mm) - 90 g/m2 - 500 sheet(s)||Out of Stock||£6.38|
|HP Iron-On T-Shirt Transfer A4||Out of Stock||£14.02|
|HP Prof. Brochure Glossy Paper A4 50 Sheets||Out of Stock||£10.96|
Buy used stock
What is used stock?
Used stock is a great opportunity to bag yourself a bargain. There are many reasons why a product may be classed as used stock ranging from missing manuals or software to simply having been opened or having damaged packaging. Some items may have been repaired under warranty. Rest assured though that all used stock comes with a 90 day warranty and is in good working order. You can find out the exact details about each product using the key below.
Condition: Item has been used.
Condition: Customer return - item has been repaired under warranty by the manufacturer.
Condition: Customer return - item has been opened but is in excellent condition
Condition: Customer return - item has been repaired under warranty by the manufacturer..please note there are no ink cartridges
Condition: Customer return - item has been repaired under warranty by the manufacturer. please note this item has no ink cartridges
- This part of the stock item is present and in good condition
- This part of the stock item is not present or functional
- This part of the stock item is damaged in some way. This damage may not render this part of the stock unusable.
- This part of the stock item is not applicable e.g. it might not include accessories or software as standard
- This item has not been tested.