Print lab-quality photos, documents and web content from virtually anywhere - at home or on the go - with wireless and mobile printing.1,2 Scan to email without a PC and print direct from memory cards using the colour touchscreen.3 The HP Photosmart 5520 e-All-in-One is designed for home users wanting easy and affordable printing of lab-quality photos, two-sided documents and more, with a choice of mobile printing options.
Print wirelessly and stay connected - even on the go.1,2
- Keep connected on the go with HP ePrint mobile printing - print from your smartphone or tablet from virtually anywhere.2
- Enjoy easy printing and sharing - connect to your wireless network with HP Auto Wireless Connect.1,4
- Print from wireless-enabled mobile devices - without a network - using HP wireless direct printing.5
- Print wirelessly from your iPad®, iPhone® or iPod touch® with AirPrint™, or use Google Cloud Print™ to print from your mobile device.6,7
Take creative projects from start to finish without your PC or Mac.
- Print, scan, copy and access a library of useful everyday apps using the intuitive colour touchscreen.2
- Scan photos and documents directly from the touchscreen to email or to a network folder - no need to start up your PC or Mac.3
- Print direct from your camera's memory card - use the colour touchscreen to view and select photos.
- Print calendars, games, notebook paper and more without a PC using HP Quickforms.
Get lab-quality results - and affordable printing too.
- Print using affordable individual inks; replace each cartridge separately, only when you need to.
- Create lab-quality photos with or without borders, plus sharp graphics and crisp black text.
- Save time and paper by printing and copying on both sides with automatic two-sided printing.
- Get up to 2x more black printed pages and 2.5x more colour printed pages with optional high-capacity XL ink cartridges.8
1 Wireless performance is dependent upon physical environment and distance from access point.
2 Requires an Internet connection to the printer. May require a wireless access point, registration, a firmware upgrade, or additional actions. Availability and print times may vary. HP ePrint works with any connected Internet- and email-capable device. For details, see www.hp.com/go/eprintcenter.
3 Compatible with most popular email services. See www.hp.com/go/eprintcenter for more information.
4 HP Auto Wireless Connect may not be available for all system configurations. For information on compatibility, visit hp.com/go/autowirelessconnect.
5 Mobile device must be wireless-enabled. Printer must be HP ePrint-enabled. Feature may require driver or apps, available for download at www.hp.com/go/eprintcenter.
6 Supports the following devices running iOS 4.2 or later: iPad®, iPad® 2, iPhone® (3GS or later), iPod touch® (3rd generation or later). Works with HP's AirPrint™-enabled printers and requires the printer to be connected to the same network as your iOS device. AirPrint, the AirPrint Logo, iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch are trademarks of Apple® Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
7 Google™ and Gmail are trademarks of Google Inc. Feature requires Google Cloud Print™ ready printer or existing printer connected to a PC with Internet access. Print times may vary. Currently only Google apps are supported.
8 Compared with HP 364 ink cartridges (XL cartridges not included, please purchase separately); based on HP published yields, actual yields vary based on printer used, images printed and other factors (see www.hp.com/go/learnaboutsupplies).
|Epson Photo Quality Paper - A4 (210 x 297 mm) - 105 g/m2 - 100 sheets worth £9.58 | in stock|
Write a review for the HP Photosmart 5520 e-All-in-One - Wireless - Inkjet here!
great printer let down by the out 'tray'
Reviewed by Alex. Review Posted 16/11/2013
Can someone explain why HP have suddenly started putting a pathetically flimsy little plastic flip out arm - that barely holds 10 sheets of paper let alone the 15 it claims - on all their domestic printers ?
They've finally started using seperate inks for each colour. Which brings them back into the affordable compatible ink market. Great move - finally.
Just don't try and print more than ten sheets of thin paper at a go.
For the sake of a few grams of plastic and a more robust pull out tray - they's effectively hamstrung a rather decent little printer.
That said It would be fairly easy to make and fit a decent output tray. And when I get round to buying a new printer (I've fitted two of these for customers) of my own, that's exactly what I'll do.
Print quality is excellent - well it is a hp.
The double sided print feature works great. I don't see the point of the online eprint nonsense - but some of the built in print forms and games (sudoku for one) are quite neat.
- Ease of use
- Value for money
The opinions expressed in this reviews section are those of our customers and not of dabs.com. Nothing contained herein amends dabs.com’s terms and conditions.