Print lab-quality photos, documents and web content from virtually anywhere - at home or on the go - with wireless and mobile printing.1,2 Scan to email without a PC and print direct from memory cards using the colour touchscreen.3 The HP Photosmart 5520 e-All-in-One is designed for home users wanting easy and affordable printing of lab-quality photos, two-sided documents and more, with a choice of mobile printing options.
Print wirelessly and stay connected - even on the go.1,2
- Keep connected on the go with HP ePrint mobile printing - print from your smartphone or tablet from virtually anywhere.2
- Enjoy easy printing and sharing - connect to your wireless network with HP Auto Wireless Connect.1,4
- Print from wireless-enabled mobile devices - without a network - using HP wireless direct printing.5
- Print wirelessly from your iPad®, iPhone® or iPod touch® with AirPrint™, or use Google Cloud Print™ to print from your mobile device.6,7
Take creative projects from start to finish without your PC or Mac.
- Print, scan, copy and access a library of useful everyday apps using the intuitive colour touchscreen.2
- Scan photos and documents directly from the touchscreen to email or to a network folder - no need to start up your PC or Mac.3
- Print direct from your camera's memory card - use the colour touchscreen to view and select photos.
- Print calendars, games, notebook paper and more without a PC using HP Quickforms.
Get lab-quality results - and affordable printing too.
- Print using affordable individual inks; replace each cartridge separately, only when you need to.
- Create lab-quality photos with or without borders, plus sharp graphics and crisp black text.
- Save time and paper by printing and copying on both sides with automatic two-sided printing.
- Get up to 2x more black printed pages and 2.5x more colour printed pages with optional high-capacity XL ink cartridges.8
1 Wireless performance is dependent upon physical environment and distance from access point.
2 Requires an Internet connection to the printer. May require a wireless access point, registration, a firmware upgrade, or additional actions. Availability and print times may vary. HP ePrint works with any connected Internet- and email-capable device. For details, see www.hp.com/go/eprintcenter.
3 Compatible with most popular email services. See www.hp.com/go/eprintcenter for more information.
4 HP Auto Wireless Connect may not be available for all system configurations. For information on compatibility, visit hp.com/go/autowirelessconnect.
5 Mobile device must be wireless-enabled. Printer must be HP ePrint-enabled. Feature may require driver or apps, available for download at www.hp.com/go/eprintcenter.
6 Supports the following devices running iOS 4.2 or later: iPad®, iPad® 2, iPhone® (3GS or later), iPod touch® (3rd generation or later). Works with HP's AirPrint™-enabled printers and requires the printer to be connected to the same network as your iOS device. AirPrint, the AirPrint Logo, iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch are trademarks of Apple® Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
7 Google™ and Gmail are trademarks of Google Inc. Feature requires Google Cloud Print™ ready printer or existing printer connected to a PC with Internet access. Print times may vary. Currently only Google apps are supported.
8 Compared with HP 364 ink cartridges (XL cartridges not included, please purchase separately); based on HP published yields, actual yields vary based on printer used, images printed and other factors (see www.hp.com/go/learnaboutsupplies).
|HP Office Paper - Plain paper - A4 (210 x 297 mm) - 500 sheet(s) - 80 g/m2 worth £7.99 | on order|
|Epson Photo Quality Paper - A4 (210 x 297 mm) - 105 g/m2 - 100 sheets worth £9.76 | in stock|
Write a review for the HP Photosmart 5520 e-All-in-One - Wireless - Inkjet here!
great printer let down by the out 'tray'
Reviewed by Alex. Review Posted 16/11/2013
Can someone explain why HP have suddenly started putting a pathetically flimsy little plastic flip out arm - that barely holds 10 sheets of paper let alone the 15 it claims - on all their domestic printers ?
They've finally started using seperate inks for each colour. Which brings them back into the affordable compatible ink market. Great move - finally.
Just don't try and print more than ten sheets of thin paper at a go.
For the sake of a few grams of plastic and a more robust pull out tray - they's effectively hamstrung a rather decent little printer.
That said It would be fairly easy to make and fit a decent output tray. And when I get round to buying a new printer (I've fitted two of these for customers) of my own, that's exactly what I'll do.
Print quality is excellent - well it is a hp.
The double sided print feature works great. I don't see the point of the online eprint nonsense - but some of the built in print forms and games (sudoku for one) are quite neat.
- Ease of use
- Value for money
The opinions expressed in this reviews section are those of our customers and not of dabs.com. Nothing contained herein amends dabs.com’s terms and conditions.
Buy used stock
What is used stock?
Used stock is a great opportunity to bag yourself a bargain. There are many reasons why a product may be classed as used stock ranging from missing manuals or software to simply having been opened or having damaged packaging. Some items may have been repaired under warranty. Rest assured though that all used stock comes with a 90 day warranty and is in good working order. You can find out the exact details about each product using the key below.
Condition: Item has been used.
- This part of the stock item is present and in good condition
- This part of the stock item is not present or functional
- This part of the stock item is damaged in some way. This damage may not render this part of the stock unusable.
- This part of the stock item is not applicable e.g. it might not include accessories or software as standard
- This item has not been tested.