Enjoy HP's premier home printing experience. Print photos, copy and scan, fax and access web content via the large colour touchscreen, or print from virtually anywhere - at home or on the go - with wireless and mobile printing.,
The HP Photosmart 7520 e-All-in-One is ideal for home users wanting a premier home printing experience with lab-quality photos and the versatility of advanced paper handling, scan-to-email, fax and mobile/wireless printing.
Do more, and do it more easily - bring real print versatility into your home.
- Print professional-looking documents and photos, makes copies and scans, send faxes and even access the web from one device.
- Share memories by scanning photos and documents straight to email, and scan multiple files to a single document.
- Save time with automatic two-sided printing, and copy, scan or fax using the 25-page automatic document feeder.
- Get up to 2x more black/2.5x more colour printed pages with optional high-capacity cartridges.
Print premium photos and access web content direct from the large colour touchscreen.
- Print vivid, lab-quality photos using five individual inks - photo black delivers bold blacks and smooth greys.
- Use the large colour touchscreen to print, copy, scan, fax or access useful web content - just tap and swipe.
- Print directly from your e-all-in-one using the convenient memory card slots or easy-access front USB flash drive port.
- Easily switch to photo printing with the automatic photo paper tray - check paper levels via the peek window.
Print wirelessly and stay connected - even on the go.,
- Keep connected on the go with HP ePrint mobile printing - print from your smartphone or tablet from virtually anywhere.
- Enjoy easy printing and sharing - connect to your wireless network with HP Auto Wireless Connect.,
- Easily print from wireless-enabled mobile devices without a network using HP's wireless direct printing.
- Print wirelessly from your iPad®, iPhone® or iPod touch® with AirPrint™, or use Google Cloud Print™ to print from your mobile device.,
 Requires an Internet connection to the printer. May require a wireless access point, registration, a firmware upgrade, or additional actions. Availability and print times may vary. HP ePrint works with any connected Internet- and email-capable device. For details, see www.hp.com/go/eprintcenter.
 Wireless performance is dependent upon physical environment and distance from access point.
 Compatible with most popular email services. See www.hp.com/go/eprintcenter for more information.
 Compared with HP 364 ink cartridges (XL cartridges not included, please purchase separately); based on HP published yields, actual yields vary based on printer used, images printed and other factors (see www.hp.com/go/learnaboutsupplies).
 HP Auto Wireless Connect may not be available for all system configurations. For information on compatibility, visit hp.com/go/autowirelessconnect.
 Mobile device must be wireless-enabled. Printer must be HP ePrint-enabled. Feature may require driver or apps, available for download at www.hp.com/go/eprintcenter.
 Supports the following devices running iOS 4.2 or later: iPad®, iPad® 2, iPhone® (3GS or later), iPod touch® (3rd generation or later). Works with HP's AirPrint™-enabled printers and requires the printer to be connected to the same network as your iOS device. AirPrint, the AirPrint Logo, iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch are trademarks of Apple® Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
 Google™ and Gmail™ are trademarks of Google Inc. Feature requires Google Cloud Print™ ready printer or existing printer connected to a PC with Internet access. Print times may vary. Currently only Google apps are supported.