The GN 1000 Remote Handset Lifter, designed exclusively for use with GN Netcom wireless headset systems, lifts the handset from your telephone so you can answer and end calls when away from your desk.
The GN 1000 Remote Handset Lifter is the perfect accessory for your GN Netcom wireless headset system. With the GN 1000, you can answer and end calls, from wherever your wireless headset takes you. It's easy to install, and its one-button operation means ease of use.
The GN 1000 senses the magnetic field the speaker generates when your phone rings, which mean you'll never miss a call or be signaled when there isn't a call. Its solid mechanical lifting components won't let you down either.
**This handset lifter does not work with Nortel Meridan M2250, 1120, 1140 or 1150**
Highlights of the Jabra GN1000 Remote Handset Lifter
- Provides remote answer/end calling
- Quiet mechanical design for seamless operation
- Easy set up and use
Buy used stock
What is used stock?
Used stock is a great opportunity to bag yourself a bargain. There are many reasons why a product may be classed as used stock ranging from missing manuals or software to simply having been opened or having damaged packaging. Some items may have been repaired under warranty. Rest assured though that all used stock comes with a 6 month warranty and is in good working order. You can find out the exact details about each product using the key below.
Condition: Open good - Item is a customer return. It has been opened but is in good condition. The packaging has some damage.
- This part of the stock item is present and in good condition
- This part of the stock item is not present or functional
- This part of the stock item is damaged in some way. This damage may not render this part of the stock unusable.
- This part of the stock item is not applicable e.g. it might not include accessories or software as standard
- This item has not been tested.