Marketing description is not available.
Highlights of the KeySonic Compact wireless keyboard with touch pad - black
- Wireless mini keyboard with built-in and improved smart-touchpad
- Reliable radio-frequency transmission at 2.4 GHz up with far range to approximately 10 m away from the PC
- Novel bidirectional radio technology for an optimal radio link
- Novel smart-touchpad with extended "finger functions"
- Modern design in noble, matt SoftSkin coating with built-in hand cushion for non-fatiguing work
- Full functionality of a full-size layout keyboard due to built in numeric keypad and 12 function keys
- Extremely silent stroke and tactile feedback due to high-quality Soft-Touch membrane technology
- Tilt feet with special rubber inlays for adjustment of the tilt angle for an absolute skid-proof and ergonomic operation
- Appealing blue status LEDs for transmitting, reconnect and low battery with light-stripe design
- Power on/off switch to increase operation time
- Plug and Play installation, no special driver necessary
- Optimal for use in digital living rooms (HTPC) as well as in training, conference and presentation rooms and so on
|Microsoft Sculpt Comfort Mouse - optical - 3 button - wireless - Bluetooth - black worth £26.98 | in stock|
|Razer Sphex Gaming Mouse Mat worth £14.98 | in stock|
|Plantronics GameCom X40 Gaming Headset - Xbox 360 worth £9.99 | in stock|
Buy used stock
What is used stock?
Used stock is a great opportunity to bag yourself a bargain. There are many reasons why a product may be classed as used stock ranging from missing manuals or software to simply having been opened or having damaged packaging. Some items may have been repaired under warranty. Rest assured though that all used stock comes with a 90 day warranty and is in good working order. You can find out the exact details about each product using the key below.
Condition: Used item
- This part of the stock item is present and in good condition
- This part of the stock item is not present or functional
- This part of the stock item is damaged in some way. This damage may not render this part of the stock unusable.
- This part of the stock item is not applicable e.g. it might not include accessories or software as standard
- This item has not been tested.