Get high-capacity, reliable home network storage with the Iomega EZ Media & Backup Center. Easily share and access files, photos, videos, and music between all your computers and with friends and family. It's powerful and fast, plus the three-step set-up is very simple, even if you've never used a network drive before. This feature-rich drive has a built in UPnP AV Media Server (DLNA certified) and iTunes Server so content can easily be shared between computers and any other digital media adapters such as game consoles, digital picture frames or networked TVs. Plus, automatically post files to your Facebook, YouTube and Flickr accounts.
Simple Content Sharing
- Access files from any networked Windows, Apple or Linux computer for easy file sharing.
- Easily share content with friends and family outside of your home using the LenovoEMC™ Personal Cloud feature. Invited guests will have access to read and write to files and folders on your network drive. No need to email file attachments.
- File distribution made easy. Drop files into a designated distribution folder, and all of those on the distribution list automatically get an email with either the file itself or a link to download the file(s).
- LenovoEMC™ Link iOS & Android application: LenovoEMC™ Link gives you a direct link to your EZ via your iOS or Android device. You have the ability to upload, download, browse and stream content on your network storage devices using LenovoEMC Link mobile app. (download app from iTunes or Android Market)
- Built-in photo slide-show sharing feature - easily select and share your digital pictures on the web
- Whole home media aggregation: Easily consolidate all the media files on all your home computers to a single location and stream content to your media devices with Twonky Media.
- Access files from any web browser via LenovoEMC Personal Cloud.
- Stream media to your iPhone®, iPad®, Android™ and other mobile devices while on the road.
- Upload and share files and folders directly from iPhone®, iPad®, Android™ and other mobile devices.
Powerful Backup & Restore Functionality
- Time Machine® Support: allows Apple® users to easily backup any Mac computers running OS X (10.5 or later) using Time Machine.
- Personal Cloud Backup: Copy data between personal cloud member systems and the EZ Media & Backup Center
- Public Cloud Backup: Use one of the integrated third-party cloud-based storage services such as Amazon S3, or MozyConnect™ Beta to replicate data from your EZ Media & Backup Center to your public cloud account.
- Cloud Disaster Recovery: Utilize two or more EZ Media & Backup Center Drives in different locations and the LenovoEMC™ Personal Cloud function to create your own disaster recovery scheme.
- Data Replication / Device to Device Copy Jobs: Define your Copy Job to copy/synchronize files to and from connected drives and/or any other shared storage on your network.
- Schedule jobs to run on a predetermined schedule.
- Social Media Sharing Made Easy: Convenient folders that automatically integrate with your social media accounts. Multiple accounts are no problem - just create another folder for each account.
- Facebook: Files dropped into your Facebook folder are automatically uploaded to your Facebook page.
- Flickr: Files dropped into your Flickr folder are automatically added to the designated Flickr photo album.
- YouTube: Videos dropped into your YouTube folder are automatically uploaded to your YouTube channel.
- Lenovo Iomega EZ Media and Backup Center
- Ethernet cable
- Power Supply
- Printed Quick Start Guide