See How LightwaveRF Can Transform Your Home Into a Smart Home!
LightwaveRF Connect Plug-In Dimmer Sockets can be used to remotely operate and fully dim standard plug-in mains powered lamps using any simple LightwaveRF Remote Handset; you can even use a Smartphone, Tablet or Web-enabled device to control your lamps at or away from home with LightwaveRF WiFi Link (sold separately). No installation is required as the adapter simply plugs into a standard existing wall socket. Each Plug-In also has the ability to store mood settings and become part of a mood lighting scene in combination with other LightwaveRF Plug-Ins, Dimmers and CFRs. This kit contains a LightwaveRF Handheld Remote Control. With LightwaveRF you can:Control your lighting, heating & power from your Smartphone, tablet or other web-enabled device, anywhere. Set heating and lighting routines that fit in seamlessly with your lifestyle. Monitor how much energy you're using. Save money by reducing your energy bills. Control heating room-by-room via your Smartphone or other web-enabled device. Receive security alerts and live video direct to your phone. Set lights to switch on to appear at home when you're out or away. No re-wiring, no mess - just a clean, simple installation process. LightwaveRF will transform the way you control your home's heating, lighting and power.
- Remote controllable plug-in sockets to switch Lamps (on-off) as well as dim (up-down)
- Intelligent Power Control, Save Energy
- Intuitive, easy to setup, use standalone or together with other LightwaveRF's Home Automation Devices
- Control from anywhere using your Smartphone, Tablet or any other Web-enabled device with LightwaveRF's Wifi-Link (sold separately)
- *LightwaveRF App available from Apple, Android and Windows App Stores
- Wireless Type - LightwaveRF: 433.92MHz
- Power - UK Mains Socket, Maximum load: 300W, Remote Power:3V CR2032 lithium battery
- Fitting - UK Mains Socket Plug-in device
- Operation - On-Off, Dim Up-Down