See How LightwaveRF Can Transform Your Home Into a Smart Home!
LightwaveRF Wireless Control Light Bulbs are fully dimmable and can be operated wirelessly by all LightwaveRF remotes, you can even use a Smartphone, Tablet or any other Web-enabled device to control your lights at or away from home with LightwaveRF's WiFi Link (sold separately) The bulbs can also be operated alongside other LightwaveRF Light Bulbs, sockets and dimmers as part of a mood lighting scene. Using a LightwaveRF Mood Remote or Master Wall Switch, they can store several different moods which can be recalled at the touch of a button.
The Light Bulbs require no special installation: simply replace your existing bayonet or screw fit bulb with the LightwaveRF equivalent and gain instant Wireless control. With LightwaveRF you can:Control your lighting, heating & power from your Smartphone, tablet or other web-enabled device, anywhere. Set heating and lighting routines that fit in seamlessly with your lifestyle. Monitor how much energy you're using. Save money by reducing your energy bills. Control heating room-by-room via your Smartphone or other web-enabled device. Receive security alerts and live video direct to your phone. Set lights to switch on to appear at home when you're out or away. No re-wiring, no mess - just a clean, simple installation process. LightwaveRF will transform the way you control your home's heating, lighting and power.
- - Fully Dimmable Wireless Light bulb controlled by any LightwaveRF Remote or (Smartphone, Laptop & Web-enabled device with Lightwave RF's Wifi-Link)*
- - Intelligent Lighting Control, Store and Recall `mood' lighting settings, Save Energy
- - Easy to fit - replaces existing bulb (Bayonet and Screw versions available)
- - Control from anywhere using your Smartphone, Tablet or any other Web-enabled device with LightwaveRF's Wifi-Link* (sold separately)
- *LightwaveRF App available from Apple, Android and Windows App Stores
- Wireless Type - LightwaveRF: 433.92MHz
- Power - Power: 220 - 240V, 50Hz 20W (equivalent to a 60/75W incandescent bulb), Life-time: 12,000 hours
- Fitting - Edison Screw Cap Light Fitting
- Operation - On-Off, Dim Up-Down