See How LightwaveRF Can Transform Your Home Into a Smart Home!
LightwaveRF Connect Plug-In On/Off Sockets can be used to remotely operate mains electrical devices using a simple LightwaveRF Remote Handset; you can even use a Smartphone, Tablet or any other web-enabled device and control at or away from home with LightwaveRF's WiFi Link (sold separately) No installation is required as the adapter simply plugs into a standard existing wall socket. It is capable of handling up to 3000 watts. Each Plug-In also has the ability to store mood settings and become part of a mood lighting scene in combination with other LightwaveRF Plug-Ins, Dimmers and CFRs. This kit contains a LightwaveRF Handheld Remote Control. With LightwaveRF you can:Control your lighting, heating & power from your Smartphone, Taptop or other web-enabled device, anywhere. Set heating and lighting routines that fit in seamlessly with your lifestyle. Monitor how much energy you're using. Save money by reducing your energy bills. Control heating room-by-room via your Smartphone or other web-enabled device. Receive security alerts and live video direct to your phone. Set lights to switch on to appear at home when you're out or away. No re-wiring, no mess - just a clean, simple installation process. LightwaveRF will transform the way you control your home?s heating, lighting and power.
- Remote controllable plug-in sockets to switch Power and Lighting on-off
- Intelligent Power Control, Wirelessly control devices in the Home, Save Energy
- Intuitive, easy to setup, use standalone or together with other LightwaveRF's Home Automation Devices
- Control from anywhere using your Smartphone, Tablet or any other Web-enabled device with LightwaveRF's Wifi-Link* (sold separately)
- *LightwaveRF App available from Apple, Android and Windows App Stores
|Lexar JumpDrive S73 - 64 GB - USB 3.0 worth £26.98 | in stock|