See How LightwaveRF Can Transform Your Home Into a Smart Home!
LightwaveRF Power Sockets look and operate just like any other standard high class wall sockets. However, with the built in magic of LightwaveRF technology, you can now wirelessly operate your electrical devices using any of the simple handsets from the LightwaveRF range; you can even use a Smartphone, Tablet or other Web-enabled devive to control your Power at or away from Home with LightwaveRF WiFi link* (sold separately). Using the LightwaveRF Socket Locker handset you can also remotely isolate LightwaveRF Power Sockets and prevent them from being turned on or off for safety reasons or prevent unintentional switch-off of appliances . Best of all, the LightwaveRF Sockets are installed in the same way as any standard socket, using only a screwdriver, and will fit into a standard 25/35 mm back box. With LightwaveRF you can:Control your lighting, heating & power from your Smartphone, tablet or other web-enabled device, anywhere. Set heating and lighting routines that fit in seamlessly with your lifestyle. Monitor how much energy you're using. Save money by reducing your energy bills. Control heating room-by-room via your Smartphone or other web-enabled device. Receive security alerts and live video direct to your phone. Set lights to switch on to appear at home when you're out or away. No re-wiring, no mess - just a clean, simple installation process. LightwaveRF will transform the way you control your home's heating, lighting and power.
- Remote controllable single power socket that operates the same as a standard one
- Intelligent Power Control, Wirelessly control devices in the Home, Save Energy
- Intuitive, easy to setup, use standalone or together with other LightwaveRF's Home Automation Devices
- Control from anywhere using your Smartphone, Tablet or any other Web-enabled device with LightwaveRF's Wifi-Link* (sold separately)
- *LightwaveRF App available from Apple, Android and Windows App Stores
- Wireless Type - LightwaveRF: 433.92MHz
- Power - Mains Power: 220 - 240V, 50Hz Maximum load: 13 Amp
- Fitting - 1 Gang 25/35mm Back Box, 2-wire system (no neutral required)
- Operation - (On/Off);Child safe: All Off function
|Corsair Flash Voyager Slider USB 3.0 - 16GB worth £8.83 | in stock|