MendIT Collect & Return Warranty
As part of our continued support to our customers we are pleased to extend the manufacturers 12 month warranty with a 24 month guarantee providing added protection should the equipment suffer a mechanical / electrical failure. The cost of repair shall be limited to the purchase price of the equipment.
We hope that the equipment will be trouble free, however should it fail during the guarantee period please follow the claims procedure detailed below.
The words or expressions detailed below have the following meaning wherever they appear:
- Equipment - As detailed on the MendIT website www.mendit.com
- Guarantee Period - 24 or 48 months from the expiry of the manufacturer's 1st year period
- Location - The property situated on the UK Mainland only (includes the Channel Islands and Isle of Man, Northern - Ireland and all other UK islands)
- Mechanical / Electrical Failure - The sudden failure or breakdown of the equipment which results in the stoppage of its normal functions
- We, Us, Our - MendIT Ltd, Network 65 Business Park, Burnley Lancashire BB11 5TE
- Customer calls MendIT repair centre 0844 244 9999 and warranty status is checked
- MendIT will attempt to resolve the problem over the phone
- If the unit is in need of hardware repair MendIT will arrange collection and supply a pre-paid postage label for the customer to attach to their unit (customer is responsible for packaging)
- Upon receipt MendIT will diagnose the fault and carry out the repair for free
- Unit is tested to ensure fault is repaired
- MendIT will package the unit and return to customer
- MendIT covers all costs for parts, labour and carriage
- No longer than 5 working days
1) We will make all reasonable attempts to provided the provision of service except where it is precluded by:
a) adverse weather conditions.
b) industrial disputes (official or not).
c) failure of the public transport system (including the road network) and repair thereto.
d) other circumstances preventing access to your location or otherwise making provision of cover impractical.
We shall be entitled to:
a) decline cover if, in our opinion, the location or services have not been maintained in a safe or service able condition.
b) decide on the most appropriate means of providing cover, although we will take your wishes into account whenever possible.
2) If you request any additional work to be undertaken you will be responsible for the additional costs.
3) We shall not be responsible for any inconvenience, loss or damage caused by delay in the supply of spare parts or components by the manufacturer or their suppliers or agents.
4) In the event that the parts for the equipment are no longer available, or the equipment is beyond economical repair, we will provide a replacement product based on a model of the same or similar specification.
5) This guarantee is governed by and construed in accordance with the Law of England and Wales.
6) All benefits under this guarantee will be lost if a claim under this guarantee is made that is false or dishonest in any way.
7) Where the equipment is deemed to be beyond economical repair and is replaced under the terms of the guarantee all benefits under the guarantee will cease.
8) In the event that there is another warranty in force covering the Registered Equipment then we shall only pay our rateable proportion of any claim under this agreement.
Our aim is at all times to provide a first class standard of service. However, if you feel that this has not been achieved regarding this Guarantee please contact: - firstname.lastname@example.org
Your legal rights are not affected by this guarantee.
WHAT IS COVERED
We will cover the equipment against mechanical / electrical failure including the cost of parts, labour and callout subject to the terms and conditions stated below.
WHAT IS NOT COVERED
- If the manufacturers / repairers seal is broken then all benefits under the guarantee will cease.
- Repairs not authorised by us or not undertaken by our appointed engineer.
- Collection charges where the fault relates to a software or program error.
- Unauthorised modifications to the equipment.
- Consumable or auxiliary items e.g. discs, leads, printers, batteries / battery packs or any accessories, peripherals or external hardware supplied with the equipment.
- Accidental, malicious or intentional damage to the equipment.
- Failure to comply with the manufacturers instructions for the care of the equipment.
- Faults relating to the installation of the equipment, or software.
- Corrupted or conflicting software installed or as a result of a computer virus.
- Claims relating to maladjustment, incorrect configuration or setting of manual controls or programming.
- Damage caused by foreign objects or substances.
- Faults reported under the manufacturers warranty period or which relates to a manufacturing fault or recall.
- Claims arising from the interruption, surge or complete failure of the power supply however caused.
- Inadequate ventilation of the equipment.
- Claims arising as a result of normal wear and tear (e.g. fuses, batteries).
- Consequential loss of any type.
- Loss of data or information.
|Corsair Voyager Go Dual USB 3.0 / Micro USB Drive - 32GB worth £18.99 | in stock|
|Corsair Flash Voyager Mini USB 3.0 - 64GB worth £26.98 | in stock|
|Corsair Flash Voyager Slider USB 3.0 - 16GB worth £8.19 | in stock|