High Fidelity multimedia system - 2.1 subwoofer speakers for full range sound
2.1 speaker system with subwoofer for quality sound production.
Clear sound and Hi-Fi 2.1 subwoofer system designed for multimedia and computer applications.
Bass reflex tunnel for depth and deeper bass effect. Tower satellites with minimum distortion and clearer sound. Comes with front master volume knob for easy adjustment.
Output power: 40 Watt RMS
Power distribution: 12 Watt x 2 + 16 Watt
Harmonic distortion: < 0.3% 1 W 1 kHz
Frequency response: 35 Hz - 20 kHz
Signal/Noise ratio: > 75 dB
Separation: > 45 dB
Input sensitivity: Satellites - 500 mV, Subwoofer - 130 mV
Tweeter driver type: 2.5" x 2
Tweeter rated power: 15 Watt x 2 6 ohm
Subwoofer driver type: 5"
Subwoofer rated power: 20 Watt 4 ohm
AC power: AC 220 - 240 V, 50 Hz 140 mA or 120 V, 60 Hz 280 mA
M-700 satellites x 2
3.5 mm stereo to 2RCA cable
Subwoofer: 165 x 290 x 240 mm
Satellites: 90 x 75 x 180 mm
Product net weight: 4.1 kg
Giftbox dimension: 343 x 358 x 208 mm
Giftbox Net weight: 16.4 kg
Export carton box dimension: 431 x 736 x 355 mm
Export carton gross weight: 20 kg
Highlights of the Microlab M700 2.1 Speaker System (40 Watt)
- Quality 2.1 subwoofer system with powerful bass effect
- Ideal for digital multimedia movies, TV, CD/DVD and Mp3/Mp4 playbacks
- Microlab M series, your ultimate introduction to serious music entertainment
- Crystal clear satellites for dynamic audio movements with reflex function for efficient speaker design
- Deep bass subwoofer with bass reflex technology
|Corsair Flash Voyager Slider USB 3.0 - 16GB worth £10.18 | in stock|
|Corsair Voyager Go Dual USB 3.0 / Micro OTG USB Drive - 32GB worth £15.99 | while stocks last|
Write a review for the Microlab M700 2.1 Speaker System (40 Watt) here!
Reviewed by Harvey. Review Posted 11/06/2014
I bought these for my girlfiend as I had just finished building her a gaming pc. I set them up at my house initially and she had to fight me to get them back! After listening to music through these I hate using my laptop's built in speakers. I am buying another set now and I will continue to recommend these to my friends. My only regret is not buying them sooner, as I have been missing out for a long time.
- Ease of use
- Value for money
The opinions expressed in this reviews section are those of our customers and not of dabs.com. Nothing contained herein amends dabs.com’s terms and conditions.
Buy used stock
What is used stock?
Used stock is a great opportunity to bag yourself a bargain. There are many reasons why a product may be classed as used stock ranging from missing manuals or software to simply having been opened or having damaged packaging. Some items may have been repaired under warranty. Rest assured though that all used stock comes with a 6 month warranty and is in good working order. You can find out the exact details about each product using the key below.
Condition: Item shows signs of use.
- This part of the stock item is present and in good condition
- This part of the stock item is not present or functional
- This part of the stock item is damaged in some way. This damage may not render this part of the stock unusable.
- This part of the stock item is not applicable e.g. it might not include accessories or software as standard
- This item has not been tested.