High Fidelity multimedia system - 2.1 subwoofer speakers for full range sound
2.1 speaker system with subwoofer for quality sound production.
Clear sound and Hi-Fi 2.1 subwoofer system designed for multimedia and computer applications.
Bass reflex tunnel for depth and deeper bass effect. Tower satellites with minimum distortion and clearer sound. Comes with front master volume knob for easy adjustment.
Output power: 40 Watt RMS
Power distribution: 12 Watt x 2 + 16 Watt
Harmonic distortion: < 0.3% 1 W 1 kHz
Frequency response: 35 Hz - 20 kHz
Signal/Noise ratio: > 75 dB
Separation: > 45 dB
Input sensitivity: Satellites - 500 mV, Subwoofer - 130 mV
Tweeter driver type: 2.5" x 2
Tweeter rated power: 15 Watt x 2 6 ohm
Subwoofer driver type: 5"
Subwoofer rated power: 20 Watt 4 ohm
AC power: AC 220 - 240 V, 50 Hz 140 mA or 120 V, 60 Hz 280 mA
M-700 satellites x 2
3.5 mm stereo to 2RCA cable
Subwoofer: 165 x 290 x 240 mm
Satellites: 90 x 75 x 180 mm
Product net weight: 4.1 kg
Giftbox dimension: 343 x 358 x 208 mm
Giftbox Net weight: 16.4 kg
Export carton box dimension: 431 x 736 x 355 mm
Export carton gross weight: 20 kg
Highlights of the Microlab M700 2.1 Speaker System (40 Watt)
- Quality 2.1 subwoofer system with powerful bass effect
- Ideal for digital multimedia movies, TV, CD/DVD and Mp3/Mp4 playbacks
- Microlab M series, your ultimate introduction to serious music entertainment
- Crystal clear satellites for dynamic audio movements with reflex function for efficient speaker design
- Deep bass subwoofer with bass reflex technology
|Belkin HD Bluetooth Music Receiver - with NFC worth £49.99 | in stock|
|Plantronics GameCom X40 Gaming Headset - Xbox 360 worth £9.99 | in stock|
Buy used stock
What is used stock?
Used stock is a great opportunity to bag yourself a bargain. There are many reasons why a product may be classed as used stock ranging from missing manuals or software to simply having been opened or having damaged packaging. Some items may have been repaired under warranty. Rest assured though that all used stock comes with a 90 day warranty and is in good working order. You can find out the exact details about each product using the key below.
Condition: Used item. Slight cosmetic damage to corner of one the small speakers.
Condition: item has not been used but has some slight damage to main speaker case at back
Condition: Used item - Scatch on top of main speaker case.
Condition: Damaged stock - Item is new but has packaging damage. Note there is markings on the packaging.
Condition: Customer return - item has been used but is in excellent condition
- This part of the stock item is present and in good condition
- This part of the stock item is not present or functional
- This part of the stock item is damaged in some way. This damage may not render this part of the stock unusable.
- This part of the stock item is not applicable e.g. it might not include accessories or software as standard
- This item has not been tested.