The NETGEAR D6300 WiFi Modem Router also includes a separate gigabit Ethernet WAN port for connecting to either high-speed cable or fiber optic broadband. Consumers can switch between cable, fiber optic broadband or ADSL without having to reconfigure their home network or replace their router.
The NETGEAR D6300 WiFi Modem Router also supports NETGEAR ReadySHARE Cloud service, which enables the creation of a highly secure private cloud for easily accessing and sharing files over the Internet .NETGEAR ReadySHARE Cloud keeps all your files stored securely at home on a USB external storage attached to the router, but available to transfer, edit or share anywhere, anytime remotely via your smartphone, tablet or PC. The NETGEAR D6300 WiFi Modem Router joins NETGEAR's growing family of 802.11ac solutions for the home.
- Header / Manufacturer
- Header / Model
- D6300 WiFi Modem Router
- Connection Type
- ADSL (BT)
- Gigabit Ethernet, IEEE 802.11ac, IEEE 802.11b, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11n
- Networking / Compliant Standards
- IEEE 802.11b, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11n, IEEE 802.11ac
- 1300 mbps
- Networking / WAN Ports Qty
- Networking / Ports Qty
- Miscellaneous / Encryption Algorithm
- WPA-PSK, WPA2-PSK
- Networking / Integrated Switch
- 4-port switch
- Rackmount or External
- Aerial / Aerial Form Factor (F)
- Internal integrated
- Interface Provided / Type
- Network, USB, Modem
- Aerial / Directivity
- Interface Provided / Connector Type
- RJ-11, RJ-45
- Dimensions & Weight / Height
- Dimensions & Weight / Width
- Dimensions & Weight / Depth
|Corsair Flash Voyager Slider USB 3.0 - 16GB worth £9.16 | in stock|
Buy used stock
What is used stock?
Used stock is a great opportunity to bag yourself a bargain. There are many reasons why a product may be classed as used stock ranging from missing manuals or software to simply having been opened or having damaged packaging. Some items may have been repaired under warranty. Rest assured though that all used stock comes with a 6 month warranty and is in good working order. You can find out the exact details about each product using the key below.
Condition: Customer return - item has been opened but is in excellent condition
- This part of the stock item is present and in good condition
- This part of the stock item is not present or functional
- This part of the stock item is damaged in some way. This damage may not render this part of the stock unusable.
- This part of the stock item is not applicable e.g. it might not include accessories or software as standard
- This item has not been tested.