The Netgear WN604 Wireless Access Point's fast wireless speeds allow you to surf, email, stream music, play on-line games, make Internet phone calls, and more. With a built-in 4 port 10/100 switch for adding extra devices such as PC, printer, or web camera, the Netgear WN604 delivers exceptional connectivity, range and speed
- Advanced Wireless-N technology delivers exceptional range and speed
- Up to 15x the speed and 5x the coverage of Wireless-G technology†
- Compared to Wireless-G, Wireless-N 150 provides better wireless coverage with Wireless-G devices and better speed with Wireless-N devices
- Push `N' Connect using Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS)1 - A secured connection at the push of a button
Netgear Green Technology
- Convenient power and Wi-Fi on/off switches to conserve energy
- Packaging manufactured with at least 80% recycled materials
- Wi-Fi Protected Access (WPA-PSK,WPA2-PSK)
- Wireless Equivalent Privacy (WEP)
-64-bit, 128-bit, 152-bit encryption for IEEE 802.11b and IEEE 802.11g
-Wireless access control to identify authorized wireless network device
-MAC address authentication
-802.1x RADIUS support with EAP TLS, TTLS, PEAP
-Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) push button and PIN
-Push "N" Connect using Wi-Fi
-Protected Setup (WPS) and Smart Wizard
-Netgear WN604 Wireless-N 150 Access Point
- System Requirements
- 2.4 GHz 802.11n 2.0 adapter or 802.11b/g wireless adapter. Or, Ethernet adapter and cable for each computer
- OS Requirements
- Microsoft Windows 7 Vista, XP, 2000, Mac OS, UNIX, or Linux
- Browser Requirements
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 7.0, Firefox 2.0 or higher
- IEEE 802.11n version 2.0, IEEE802.11g, IEEE 802.11b, 2.4GHz, Wireless Distribution System (repeater and Wireless Client mode support), Wi-Fi Multimedia (WMM) to optimise audio, video and voice applications
- 175 x 118 x 28mm
Write a review for the NetGear Wireless-N 150 Access Point here!
Reviewed by Geoff. Review Posted 07/04/2012
I bought this to replace my old wireless access point, thinking it would provide much better reception and coverage in my home. Whilst setup was easy, and it supports the latest levels of security, the strength and coverage of the signal is far worse than my older model.
The aerial is also hard wired, so you cannot boost the signal by attaching a better aerial.
Very disappointing product from Netgear. My advice buy something else
- Ease of use
- Value for money
The opinions expressed in this reviews section are those of our customers and not of dabs.com. Nothing contained herein amends dabs.com’s terms and conditions.
Buy used stock
What is used stock?
Used stock is a great opportunity to bag yourself a bargain. There are many reasons why a product may be classed as used stock ranging from missing manuals or software to simply having been opened or having damaged packaging. Some items may have been repaired under warranty. Rest assured though that all used stock comes with a 6 month warranty and is in good working order. You can find out the exact details about each product using the key below.
Condition: Customer return - item has been opened but is in excellent condition
- This part of the stock item is present and in good condition
- This part of the stock item is not present or functional
- This part of the stock item is damaged in some way. This damage may not render this part of the stock unusable.
- This part of the stock item is not applicable e.g. it might not include accessories or software as standard
- This item has not been tested.