Having received more than 250 awards and recommendations from the international press, Noctua's NH-D14 has become a benchmark in premium quality quiet cooling. The SE2011 version is a special edition for Intel's Core i7-39xx/38xx (Sandy Bridge-E) high-end platform and comes equipped with the new SecuFirm2 mounting system for LGA2011. Combined with the exquisite NF-P12/NF-P14 dual PWM fan configuration and topped off with Noctua's renowned NT-H1 thermal compound, the NH-D14 SE2011 is an elite choice for an elite platform.
- 1.Noctua's popular NH-D14 for LGA2011
- 2.Excellent choice for Intel's newest CPUs
- 3.Supplied with two all new PWM fans
- 4.Includes NT-H1 thermal compound
- 5.Compatible with Intel LGA2011
Award-winning NH-D14 cooler
Tens of thousands of enthusiast users all over the world swear by the NH-D14's quality and performance. Recommended by more than 250 international hardware websites and magazines, it is renowned as one of the best high end coolers on the market.
Six heatpipe dual radiator design
Providing more surface area, better heat distribution and superior airflow efficiency than conventional tower style heatsinks, the NH-D14's six heatpipe dual radiator design was developed to provide ultimate quiet cooling performance in dual fan mode.
Dual NF-P14/NF-P12 PWM fan setup
The NH-D14 sports a premium quality dual PWM fan setup consisting of Noctua's award-winning NF-P12 (120mm) and NF-P14 (140mm) fans, both of which feature Vortex Control Notches, SCD technology and SSO Bearings in order to achieve a perfect balance of performance and quietness.
Custom designed PWM IC with SCD
Supporting fully automatic PWM speed control, the NH-D14 SE2011's NF-P12 and NF-P14 fans use Noctua's novel, custom designed NE-FD1 PWM IC that offers Smooth Commutation Drive (SCD) technology. By providing smoother torque impulses, SCD suppresses PWM switching noises and thus makes the fans quieter at lower speeds.
Excellent component cooling
Hanging out at the bottom of the fin stacks, the NF-P14 fan doesn't only contribute to the NH-D14's superb CPU cooling capabilities but also provides massive airflow over the surrounding motherboard components and heatsinks, thus ensuring excellent component cooling performance.
SecuFirm2 mounting system for LGA2011
Noctua's enthusiast grade SecuFirm2 systems meet the highest demands in safety, contact pressure and ease-of-use. Tailor-made for LGA2011, the new NM-I2011 mounting brings the trusted SecuFirm2 quality to Intel's new Core i7-39xx/38xx platform.
NT-H1 thermal compound
Noctua's much-acclaimed NT-H1 is a well proven pro-grade TIM (thermal interface material) solution that provides minimum thermal resistance, excellent ease-of-use and outstanding reliability.
- Socket compatibility Intel LGA2011
- Max TDP All
- Installation Method Intel - backplate, requires motherboard removal
- Height (without fan) 160 mm
- Width (without fan) 140 mm
- Depth (without fan) 130 mm
- Height (with fan) 160 mm
- Width (with fan) 140 mm
- Depth (with fan) 158 mm
- Weight (without fan) 900 g
- Weight (with fan) 1070 / 1240 g
- Material Copper (base and heat-pipes), aluminium (cooling fins), soldered joints and nickel plating
- Fan compatibility 140x140x25 and 120x120x25mm
- Model Noctua NF-P14 PWM and Noctua NF-P12 PWM
- Bearing SSO Bearing
- Max. Rotational Speed (+/-10%) 1200 / 1300 RPM
- Max. Rotational Speed with L.N.A. (+/-10%) 900 / 900 RPM
- Min. Rotational Speed (PWM) 300 / 300 RPM
- Max. Airflow 64.9 / 54.3 CFM
- Max. Airflow with L.N.A. 49.2 / 37.3 CFM
- Max. Acoustical Noise 19.6 / 19.8 dB(A)
- Max. Acoustical Noise with L.N.A. 13.2 / 12.6 dB(A)
- Input Power 0.96 / 0.6 W
- Voltage Range 12 V
- MTBF > 150,000 hours
- Accessories 2x Low-Noise Adaptor (L.N.A.), Y-Split Cable, NT-H1 high-grade thermal compound, Noctua Metal Case-Badge
- Warranty 72 months
|CoolerMaster High Performance Thermal Paste 2g worth £3.99 | in stock|
|Akasa Cable Tidy Kit worth £4.99 | in stock|
|StarTech.com 7 Piece Screwdriver Tool Kit worth £14.98 | in stock|
|Best Value Duratool Antistatic Wrist Band worth £4.99 | in stock|
|C2G 1m 7-pin 180° to 90° 1-Device Serial ATA Cable worth £4.99 | in stock|