Nortel 1120E IP Telephone
The Nortel 1120E telephone is an IP phone which supports 4 line / programmable feature keys, 14 fixed keys and 4 soft label keys. It also offers a 240 x 80, high resolution, backlit display.
- LCD - 240 x 80, high resolution, backlit screen with an adjustable tilt-stand which optimises viewing in varied light conditions.
- Multi-line IP Phone
- 4 Line / Programmable Feature Keys
- 14 Fixed Keys
- 4 Soft Label Keys
- Navigation Cluster - 4 way cluster with new 'Enter/Send' key which maximises user choice and flexibility in navigation.
- USB - standard port for support of standard USB mice, keyboard and powered hubs.
- Ethernet Switch - Gigabit Ethernet Capable with both PC and LAN.
- Indicator Lamps - for ringing/voice message waiting.
- New Features Lamp Indicator
- IEEE Class 3 Device
- Supports the 802.3af Power over Ethernet Standard
- Supports Firmware Downloads
- Supports firmware downloads and is "Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) Ready
- Supports customised data and Web-based applications via external application servers
- Expansion Module connection port
- Desktop or wall mounted
- Graphite with a silver metallic bezel
Not quite found what you are looking for? You can find products which may be more suitable by simply checking the features that interest you and clicking the find button.