- Full system (disk image) backup lets you easily backup everything on a hard drive or partition
- File and folder backup lets you back up only the files and folders you choose, rather than backing up and entire disk.
- File backup search finds and backs up only the types of files you choose, such as photos, MP3 files, and documents.
- Incremental backup copies only files that have changed for fewer, faster backups.
- Customisable, event-based backup triggers backups based on key events, such as when you install a new program or when there are sudden increases in data storage.
- NEW! Cold Imaging lets you back up files without installing Ghost.
- NEW! Blu-ray Disc support allows you to back up large amounts of data to high-capacity Blu-ray Disc -- up to 25 GB per disc (50 GB dual-layer)
- NEW! Windows® 7 support including support for Bitlocker™ provides enhanced data protection through drive encryption and integrity checking.
- Offsite backup copies recovery points to a FTP site for easier offsite backup management.
- NEW! Symantec ThreatCon integration leverages intelligence from Symantec's industry-leading security research organisation to automatically backup files whenever ThreatCon reaches a specified threat level.
- NAS backup gives you the option of backing up your files to network-attached storage devices.
- Advanced compression automatically compresses files so you can store more files in less space.
- Advanced encryption helps keep your sensitive documents safe from prying eyes.
- System protection lets you easily restore your system, applications and files even when you can't restart the operating system.
- Google Desktop™ integration makes data recovery even faster with searchable backup indexes.
- LightsOut Restore lets you quickly restore your system without needing a bootable CD.
- Remote management lets you remotely control other Norton Ghost installations (12.0 and higher) on your local area network
- Scheduled P2V allows you to automatically create a virtual disk from your most recent backup.
- Version support lets you restore older disk images made with Ghost 10, 12 and 14.
- Multiple storage options let you back up to almost any media, including Blu-ray Disc®, CDR/RW and DVD+-R/RW drives, USB and FireWire® (IEEE 1394) devices, network drives, and Iomega® Zip® and Jaz® drives.
Write a review for the Norton Ghost 15.0 1 User here!
Norton Ghost 15>0
Reviewed by Shorty109. Review Posted 24/07/2012
Couldn't live without Norton Ghost. Has got me out of trouble so many times. On a new build this program is installed straight after security software. Get the computer to a sensible setup, updates, drivers etc etc and then complete a total backup of the '\' (Windows 7) & 'C' partitions. Then if you have problems instead of rolling back Windows just complete a Ghost reimage. Brilliant program
- Ease of use
- Value for money
The opinions expressed in this reviews section are those of our customers and not of dabs.com. Nothing contained herein amends dabs.com’s terms and conditions.