Dragon NaturallySpeaking 12 Home speech recognition software ignites new levels of creativity and convenience by letting you interact with your PC just by talking. Because Dragon recognises what you say and how you say it, you can speak words and they appear on the screen - three times faster than typing - with no spelling mistakes. Use your favourite applications to dictate or edit documents, send email, search the Web, network with friends and family and more. Dragon 12 Home is the fast, fun and convenient way to get more done faster on your computer for home or school.
IGNITE MORE FUN AT YOUR PC:
Dragon 12 Home lets you say words and watch them appear on your computer screen. It's easy to install and fun to use, making even mundane PC tasks a lot more enjoyable. It changes the way you interact with your PC for the better so you can get through your "to-do" list faster than ever before.
IGNITE CREATIVITY BY CAPTURING YOUR SPOKEN THOUGHTS:
Transform your ideas into text at the speed of thought; don't let typing, spelling or fear of the blank page slow you down. Simply speak and Dragon captures your thoughts so you'll never lose track of another great idea. Capture your thoughts quickly and completely, without having to keep your eyes fixed on the screen or keyboard. When it's time to edit and revise your documents, use Dragon's commands to breeze through the process. Dragon can even adapt its format rules by detecting your format corrections - abbreviations, numbers and more -- so your dictated text looks the way you want it to every time.
IGNITE PRODUCTIVITY BY TURNING TALK INTO TEXT :
Turn talk into text - three times faster than typing - with up to 99% recognition accuracy right out of the box. Dictate and edit documents, email and instant messages, Facebook and Twitter posts and more. Dragon 12 Home adapts to your voice and the words you use to deliver better recognition results over time. You can even personalise Dragon with acronyms, proper names and other unique phrases that you frequently use.
IGNITE CONVENIENCE BY USING YOUR FAVOURITE APPLICATIONS :
In addition to DragonPad, the built-in text editor, you can use Dragon 12 Home with many of your favourite Windows applications. Dictate documents in Microsoft® Word, Corel® WordPerfect® or OpenOffice™ Writer send email in Microsoft Outlook® or Windows LiveMail, search the Web using Internet Explorer® or Mozilla® Firefox® or Google Chrome™, post to Facebook or Twitter and more - all by voice. Dragon 12 Home even enhances the experience of using your voice with two of the most popular web-based email applications - Gmail and Hotmail - offering Full Text Control and commands for the most frequent actions in Internet Explorer 9, Mozilla Firefox 10 or higher and Google Chrome 16 or higher.
IGNITE SPEED WITH POWERFUL INTUITIVE VOICE COMMANDS:
Dragon Voice Shortcuts™ collapse common multi-step tasks into direct voice commands you can use at any time, no matter which applications are currently active. For example, say: "Search the Web for licenced electricians in London" or "search Google for 87 divided by 12" and Dragon makes it happen. You can also say "open top site for Girl Scouts" and Dragon automatically opens the top-ranked page for these keywords. You can even use voice commands to create emails, schedule tasks and appointments and search your computer faster than ever before.
IGNITE COMFORT AND FREEDOM :
With Dragon 12 Home, you can use your PC in a comfortable, ergonomic way without being tied to your keyboard and mouse. Launch applications, select menu items, "press" keys and switch from one window to another using simple voice commands. You can even use your compatible iOS or Android device as a wireless microphone for optimal convenience.
IGNITE EASE OF USE RIGHT OUT OF THE BOX:
Thanks to the new interactive tutorial's simulations, you can learn and practice good dictation, correction and editing habits so that you can create text efficiently within just a few minutes. The Dragon Help system contains a Tip of the Day window and other easy ways for you to quickly learn what interests you. The Dragon Sidebar puts important voice commands and tips in one convenient desktop location. And on-screen help means information is always available when you need it.
The install process checks that your system meets the minimum requirements; if they are not met, Dragon NaturallySpeaking will not be installed.
- CPU: We recommend 2.2 GHz Intel® dual core or equivalent AMD processor. (Minimum 1 GHz Intel® Pentium® or equivalent AMD processor or 1.66 GHz Intel® Atom® processor). NOTE: Faster processors yield faster performance. (IMPORTANT: SSE2 instruction set is required)
- Processor Cache: We recommend 2 MB L2 cache. (Minimum: 512 KB L2 cache)
- Free hard disk space: 3.2 GB (4 GB for localised non-English versions)
- Supported Operating Systems:
- Microsoft Windows 7 and higher, 32-bit and 64-bit
- Microsoft Windows Vista SP2, 32-bit and 64-bit
- Microsoft Windows XP SP3, 32-bit only
- Windows Server 2008 SP1, SP2 and R2, 32-bit and 64-bit
- RAM: We recommend 2 GB for Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 and Windows Server 2008 32-bit, 4 GB for Windows 7 and Windows Server 2008 64-bit. (Minimum: 1 GB for Windows XP and Windows Vista and 2 GB for Windows 7 and Windows Server 2008.)
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 7 or higher for online help (free download at www.microsoft.com)
- Internet Explorer 9, Firefox 12 or higher or Google Chrome 16 or higher are required in order to experience the enhanced capabilities in Gmail and Hotmail
- Sound card supporting 16-bit recording
- A DVD-ROM drive for installation
- A Nuance-approved noise-cancelling headset microphone (included in purchase). See details at support.nuance.com/compatibility/ (includes USB adapters and digital voice recorders).
|Corsair Flash Voyager Slider USB 3.0 - 16GB worth £10.18 | in stock|
|Corsair Voyager Go Dual USB 3.0 / Micro OTG USB Drive - 32GB worth £15.99 | while stocks last|