Simply Supporting your organisation
You won't know what IT headaches lie in wait for you, either their complexity, timing or duration. We offer you the ability to benefit from the lower costs of fixing the prices for service in advance, but allowing you to determine how much or how little of each type of service you need.
How does it work?
- Determine what support you need to cover both your day to day requirements plus any scheduled activities that may be required in the near future, then purchase the credits
- Upon purchase you will be asked to provide the names and contact details of the individuals who can authorise redeeming the credits.
- You will then receive an opening statement detailing the credits available to you and the contact number to call for support.
- If you take out an annual contract with the vouchers, any of your users can make unlimited calls (Mon-Fri, 9am - 5pm).
- If you need an engineer or an out of hours call, only your nominated contacts can organise this by calling our support team.
- Each month you'll receive a statement advising thhe credits you have left, and how any spent credits were used, and by whom and when.
Services available under the scheme
The aim of the scheme is to provide low cost flexible IT support which meets the needs of your organisation - we believe we've covered the vast majority of support requirements but if there are any services you need over and above those listed please call 0870 429 3030
For the best value support, then committing to an annual contract makes sense in every aspect - when a software user calls for technical assistance, a level 1 technician tries to answer all questions, which might include help with simple problems or general "how-to" questions.
If the question is more complex, the user is passed on to the level 2 technician. Level 2 questions may, for example, deal with advanced features and possible product bugs or failures. If the level 2 technician cannot help the caller, a level 3 technician may be consulted. Some research and investigation at this level might be required, which can take time, or the level 2 or 3 Technician may Remote Desktop in to resolve the problem.
|Corsair Flash Voyager Slider - 32GB - USB 3.0 worth £14.98 | in stock|