Imagine being able to show your friends and family videos from your media player or mobile phone without having to display them on a tiny screen. Well, whoever deemed this impossible has not experienced the PK120 Pico Projector. The PK120 is not only a fantastic projector that can display images and videos up to 70", it is so small that it can fit easily in your pocket! Share your favorite memories and multimedia content with friend and family, quickly and easily. Store your video, photo and document files on the 2GB on-board memory or use the MircoSD card slot for up to 32GB of memory. Do it all from one small, powerful device. The latest, award winning PICO LED technology produces astonishing image quality from such a small projector. With the lamp-life being over twenty-thousand hours so there is no need to worry about replacing it. Connect easily to Apple iPods, iPads and iPhones using the Apple adaptor. Use the VGA or AV input to connect to gaming consoles, PCs or laptops. All-in-all, the PK120 might just become that one device you can't go anywhere without.
- DLP Projector
- 18 ANSI lumens
- Contrast Ratio
- 640 x 360
- Audio Output / Type
- Dimensions & Weight / Depth
- 11.7 cm
- Dimensions & Weight / Height
- 2.1 cm
- Dimensions & Weight / Width
- 6 cm
- Display / Max Image Size
- 178 cm
- Display / Max Screen Distance
- 3.2 m
- Display / Min Image Size
- 12.7 cm
- Display / Min Screen Distance
- 0.25 m
- Header / Product Line
- Optoma Pico
- Projector Lamp / Bulb life cycle
- 20000 hour(s)
- Video Input / Analogue Video Format
- Video Input / Analogue video Signal
- 145 g
Buy used stock
What is used stock?
Used stock is a great opportunity to bag yourself a bargain. There are many reasons why a product may be classed as used stock ranging from missing manuals or software to simply having been opened or having damaged packaging. Some items may have been repaired under warranty. Rest assured though that all used stock comes with a 90 day warranty and is in good working order. You can find out the exact details about each product using the key below.
Condition: Customer return - item has been repaired under warranty by the manufacturer. reboxed in new plain box
- This part of the stock item is present and in good condition
- This part of the stock item is not present or functional
- This part of the stock item is damaged in some way. This damage may not render this part of the stock unusable.
- This part of the stock item is not applicable e.g. it might not include accessories or software as standard
- This item has not been tested.