Plantronics BackBeat® GO 2 wireless earbuds deliver immersive audio for your non-stop life, so you can lose the cord, free your music, and still take that call. Designed to seal in the bass and block out the noise, you'll quickly lose yourself in the soundtrack of your day. Whether you're working out or swaying to the beat, the military-grade moisture resistance protects against sweat or a coffee spill. If you tuck it away and forget to turn it off, the DeepSleep™ hibernation mode keeps earbuds charged and ready to use for up to six months.
Unleash your music and GO.
- Immersive, high-fidelity audio
- Sweat-proof, durable design
- Stable, comfortable fit
- DeepSleep™ power-saving mode
- Up to 4.5 hours of listening time
- Digital noise reduction for clear calls
- Inline controls for calls and music
- Onscreen battery meter
- 2-in-1 USB charging cable for earbuds and smartphone
- Earbuds seal in the crisp highs, natural mid-tones, and rich bass so you hear every nuance.
- Military-grade moisture resistance and rugged, tangle-free cable won't let you down.
- Multiple fit options secure earbuds for active use and all day wearing.
- DeepSleep™ mode puts earbuds into hibernation when away from phone, extending battery readiness up to six months.
- Enjoy your favourite music or movie with up to 4.5 hours of listen time.
- Inline controls make it easy to take calls, skip tracks, and adjust volume.
- Bluetooth® technology lets you connect to smartphones or tablets for music, videos, and calls.
- Headset battery meter automatically shows onscreen for iPhone and iPad.
- Plantronics Battery Meter widget enables a headset battery meter on Android™ 3.0 tablets, and Android 4.0 phones and tablets (download from Google Play).
- Charge your earbuds and phone simultaneously with the 2-in-1 USB charging cable
Whether You're Out and About...
Or Working Out!
|AKG by Harman Q350 Quincy Jones Signature line In-Ear Headphones - White worth £19.94 | while stocks last|
Buy used stock
What is used stock?
Used stock is a great opportunity to bag yourself a bargain. There are many reasons why a product may be classed as used stock ranging from missing manuals or software to simply having been opened or having damaged packaging. Some items may have been repaired under warranty. Rest assured though that all used stock comes with a 6 month warranty and is in good working order. You can find out the exact details about each product using the key below.
Condition: Customer return - item has been opened but is in excellent condition
- This part of the stock item is present and in good condition
- This part of the stock item is not present or functional
- This part of the stock item is damaged in some way. This damage may not render this part of the stock unusable.
- This part of the stock item is not applicable e.g. it might not include accessories or software as standard
- This item has not been tested.