Designed with the reliability demanded by business users, and a price point attractive to home users, the MobileOffice S400 scanner will convert paper documents, expense reports, business cards and more to searchable PDF with the touch of a button.
This second generation mobile scanner is powered by the USB bus and does not require external power. Scan to your PC, laptop or netbook, in your office, at the airport, at your customer site or on the road.
The MobileOffice S400 also features advanced image processing that allows you to scan mixed sized document with no adjustments. Images are automatically straightened, rotated and adjusted for exposure. The result is more accurate Optical Character Recognition (OCR) and fewer pages that need to be rescanned.
The included software productivity suite allows you to easily create and manage searchable PDFs. DocAction single touch scanning and industry standard TWAIN drivers ensure compatibility with thousands of scanning and imaging programs.
- USB powered mobile scanner
- Scans to searchable PDF
- Simplex Scanning in Color, Grayscale or B/W
- 3ppm Scan Speed
- Easily transportable
- 2 Single-touch customizable buttons automates frequent scanning jobs (e.g., Scan to PDF, Scan to file, email, network share, copy, etc.)
- Advanced image enhancement to automatically straighten and rotate pages, adjust brightness, and crop images to minimize file size and increase OCR accuracy.
- Software productivity suite enables PDF, Microsoft Office, JPG TIF creation and management.
- Includes Abbyy Finereader Sprint.
- Image Sensor
- Optical Resolution
- 600 dpi
- Hardware Resolution
- 600 x 600 dpi
- Scan Modes
- Color: 48-bit Input; 24-bit Output; Grayscale: 16-bit Input; 8-bit Output; B/W: 1-bit
- Scanning Speed
- 20 seconds (Grayscale, 300 dpi, A4)
- Scanning Area (W x L)
- Maximum: 216 x 910 mm (8.5" x 36"); Minimum: 12.7 x 12.7 mm (0.5" x 0.5")
- Acceptable Paper Sizes (W x L)
- Maximum: 216 x 910 mm (8.5" x 36"); Minimum: 50.8 x 50.8 mm (2" x 2")
- Action Button
- PDF, Scan
- Power Supply
- USB Power: 5 Vdc / 0.5A
- USB 1.1
- Net Weight
- 0.33 Kgs (0.73 Lbs)
- Dimensions (W x D x H)
- 274 x 47 x 33.8 mm (10.8" x 1.85" x 1.33")
- TWAIN Compliant
- Windows 2000 / XP / Vista / 7
- Mac OS 10.4 / 10.5 / 10.6 / 10.7 (Web-Driver)
- Hardware Requirements
- Pentium® III 1GHz processor or higher
- CD-ROM/ DVD-ROM drive
- One available USB port
- 256 MB RAM (512 MB or higher recommended)
- 800 MB Free HDD space (1GB or larger recommended)
|Corsair Flash Voyager Slider - 32GB - USB 3.0 worth £14.98 | in stock|