DVB-S2 Dual HD Tuner TV card supports dual DVB-S2 TV channels receiving synchronously, which enables you to watch channel from one transponder/satellite while recording another channel from another transponder / satellite.
Or you can use one channel for data download while watching TV in another channel in the same time. It is ideal for building HTPC under Linux MythTV, VDR, XBMC and Windows 7 Media Centre. It is compatible with FreeSat.
Watch Satellite TV & listen to Radio on PC
Dual Channels DVB-S2/S HD/SD TV Receiving Synchronously
Broadband Internet via Satellite (if service is available)
High-speed Data download via Satellite (if service is available)
Real Time and Scheduled Program Recording(PVR)
Time Shifting to Pause Live TV
Supported by DVBDream, ProgDVB, AltDVB, Skynet, Skygrabber,TSreader...
Receiving Frequency: 950~2150 MHz Tuning Range .
Input level: -65~-25dBm . Symbol Rates: DVB-S QPSK: 1 - 45 Msps. DVB-S2 8PSK/NBC QPSK: 2 - 33.6 Msps . Carrier Capture Range: ±10MHz . 8PSK Puncture codes: 3/5,2/3,3/4,5/6,8/9,9/10 . QPSK Puncture codes: 1/2,3/5,2/3,3/4,4/5,5/6,8/9,9/10. Support Data Burst & Tone Burst . Support DiSEqC2.0 and Rotor . System Requirements: Windows 2000/XP/Vista Linux DirectX9.0 or later Version Available PCIex slot CD-Rom(Driver and Software Installation) Satellite Dish and 2x LNB
For DVB-S: 1GHz CPU or above 256MB RAM or above Graphic Card with at least 16MB RAM
For DVB-S2 HDTV: Dualcore CPU 1 GB RAM or Above Graphic Card with at Least 64MB RAM
- Dual DVB-S2 Tuner Card
- PCI Express x1
- TV Tuner / Reception System
- Digital TV Tuner / Digital TV Tuner Type
- Interface Provided / Type
- Dual Satellite
- System Requirements Details / Processor Speed
- Dual Core
- Interface Required / Total Qty
- Digital TV Tuner / Tuner Qty
- Dimensions & Weight / Weight
- 0.346 kg
Buy used stock
What is used stock?
Used stock is a great opportunity to bag yourself a bargain. There are many reasons why a product may be classed as used stock ranging from missing manuals or software to simply having been opened or having damaged packaging. Some items may have been repaired under warranty. Rest assured though that all used stock comes with a 6 month warranty and is in good working order. You can find out the exact details about each product using the key below.
Condition: Customer return - item has been repaired under warranty by the manufacturer
- This part of the stock item is present and in good condition
- This part of the stock item is not present or functional
- This part of the stock item is damaged in some way. This damage may not render this part of the stock unusable.
- This part of the stock item is not applicable e.g. it might not include accessories or software as standard
- This item has not been tested.