An exact replica of the steering wheel of the new F430 with "Manettino" dial for even more precise control of your settings!
Official Ferrari licensed product: The brand with 99% consumer-awareness worldwide!
- Ferrari is synonymous with victory and competition, values that players appreciate
- Ferrari and Thrustmaster share the same values: passion, performance, innovation, quality
Powerful Force Feedback with Touchsense® technology (under license from Immersion Corporation)
5-position "Manettino" dial: Exclusive!
- 5 backlit positions: Lets you configure your car directly in the race
- Choice of Manual or Automatic configuration
- Extra-large steering wheel: 28cm in diameter!
- Rubber-textured coating
- Metal axle and ball-bearing mechanism (maximum precision, smoothness and sturdiness)
- Mixed belt-pulley and gears system(Flexible and ultra-quiet Force Feedback mechanism)
Wide, weighted pedal set made of metal
- 2 pedals made of unbreakable metal
- Weighted base for maximum stability
- Magnetic resistance brake pedal
10 easy access action buttons + 8 direction D-Pad
Pro clamping system with metal structure
Ferrari style wheel-mounted aluminum sequential gearbox
- 2 digital, aluminum UP and DOWN levers
Windows® Xp - Vista - 7 - 8
Compatible with all racing games which support Force Feedback racing wheels
The Ferrari F430 FFB, now compatible with best-selling PlayStation®3 racing games franchises
- GT racing games: Gran Turismo 6, Gran Turismo 5, NFS: The Run, NFS Shift 2: Unleashed, Split Second, Test Drive: Ferrari Legends, Superstars V8, GRID2™
- Track racing games: F1 2013 ,F1 2012, F1 2011, F1 2010, SuperCar Challenge
- Rally racing games: WRC 3, WRC 2, WRC, DiRT Showdown, DiRT 3, DiRT 2