TP-LINK's TL-WR843ND Wireless AP/Client Router is specially designed for Wireless ISP users, enabling wireless access to the Internet in areas with no wired ISP infrastructure (such as cable or xDSL). With up to 300Mbps wireless speed, it is ideal for interruption sensitive applications like HD video streaming.
TL-WR843ND can also serve as a normal wireless router, just like TL-WR841ND does. What's more, it supports Passive Power over Ethernet, convenient for deployment in areas without power outlets, such as a backyard or an attic.
Client Router Mode - WISP Client
TP-LINK's TL-WR843ND is designed to be set in Client Router mode as its default wireless mode to support a WISP connection. When it works as a WISP client device to access the Internet, local computers can connect to TL-WR843ND via wireless or cables.
300Mbps Wireless N - Speed & Range
With transmission rates up to 300Mbps, users can run bandwidth intensive devices including VoIP, HD streaming, or online gaming, without the lag. Using its powerful N technologies, the router is also able to mitigate data loss over long distances and through obstacles.
Passive PoE Support - Flexible Deployment
The TL-WR843ND is equipped with a RJ-45 WAN port, which is designed to support Passive PoE. For users that require a better WISP signal and need to place the device at location without power outlets, such as an attic or garage, the TL-WR843ND will fit the bill flawlessly with up to 30 meters Power over Ethernet capability. Users can easily have the most flexible deployment and don't have to be tethered to any outlets!
WPS Button - One Button Setup Security
The TL-WR843ND features Wi-Fi Protected Setup™ (WPS) that allows users to almost instantly setup their security simply by pressing the "WPS" button automatically establishing a WPA2 secure connection, which is more security compared with WEP encryptions. Not only is this faster than normal security setups but more convenient in that you don't need to remember a password!
- Header / Product Line
- Header / Model
- Networking / Wireless Protocol
- Wireless router
- 300 Mbps
- Networking / Connectivity Technology
- Wired, Wireless
- Header / Packaged Quantity
- Networking / WAN Ports Qty
- Miscellaneous / Encryption Algorithm
- 128-bit WEP, 152-bit WEP, 64-bit WEP, WPA, WPA-PSK, WPA2, WPA2-PSK
- Networking / Integrated Switch
- 4-port switch
- System Requirements / OS Required
- Apple MacOS, Linux, Microsoft Windows 98SE/2000/NT/ME/XP/Vista/7, Novell NetWare, UNIX
- Networking / Form Factor (FE)
- Ethernet, Fast Ethernet, IEEE 802.11b, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11n
- Networking / Network / Transport Protocol
- IPSec, L2TP, PPPoE, PPTP
- Header / Compatibility
- Mac, PC
- Networking / Routing Protocol
- Static IP routing
- Dimensions & Weight / Height
- 3.3 cm
- Dimensions & Weight / Width
- 19.2 cm
- Dimensions & Weight / Depth
- 13 cm
|Corsair Flash Voyager Slider USB 3.0 - 16GB worth £9.73 | in stock|