TP-LINK's TL-WR843ND Wireless AP/Client Router is specially designed for Wireless ISP users, enabling wireless access to the Internet in areas with no wired ISP infrastructure (such as cable or xDSL). With up to 300Mbps wireless speed, it is ideal for interruption sensitive applications like HD video streaming.
TL-WR843ND can also serve as a normal wireless router, just like TL-WR841ND does. What's more, it supports Passive Power over Ethernet, convenient for deployment in areas without power outlets, such as a backyard or an attic.
Client Router Mode - WISP Client
TP-LINK's TL-WR843ND is designed to be set in Client Router mode as its default wireless mode to support a WISP connection. When it works as a WISP client device to access the Internet, local computers can connect to TL-WR843ND via wireless or cables.
300Mbps Wireless N - Speed & Range
With transmission rates up to 300Mbps, users can run bandwidth intensive devices including VoIP, HD streaming, or online gaming, without the lag. Using its powerful N technologies, the router is also able to mitigate data loss over long distances and through obstacles.
Passive PoE Support - Flexible Deployment
The TL-WR843ND is equipped with a RJ-45 WAN port, which is designed to support Passive PoE. For users that require a better WISP signal and need to place the device at location without power outlets, such as an attic or garage, the TL-WR843ND will fit the bill flawlessly with up to 30 meters Power over Ethernet capability. Users can easily have the most flexible deployment and don't have to be tethered to any outlets!
WPS Button - One Button Setup Security
The TL-WR843ND features Wi-Fi Protected Setup™ (WPS) that allows users to almost instantly setup their security simply by pressing the "WPS" button automatically establishing a WPA2 secure connection, which is more security compared with WEP encryptions. Not only is this faster than normal security setups but more convenient in that you don't need to remember a password!
- Header / Product Line
- Header / Model
- Networking / Wireless Protocol
- Wireless router
- 300 Mbps
- Networking / Connectivity Technology
- Wired, Wireless
- Header / Packaged Quantity
- Networking / WAN Ports Qty
- Miscellaneous / Encryption Algorithm
- 128-bit WEP, 152-bit WEP, 64-bit WEP, WPA, WPA-PSK, WPA2, WPA2-PSK
- Networking / Integrated Switch
- 4-port switch
- System Requirements / OS Required
- Apple MacOS, Linux, Microsoft Windows 98SE/2000/NT/ME/XP/Vista/7, Novell NetWare, UNIX
- Networking / Form Factor (FE)
- Ethernet, Fast Ethernet, IEEE 802.11b, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11n
- Networking / Network / Transport Protocol
- IPSec, L2TP, PPPoE, PPTP
- Header / Compatibility
- Mac, PC
- Networking / Routing Protocol
- Static IP routing
- Dimensions & Weight / Height
- 3.3 cm
- Dimensions & Weight / Width
- 19.2 cm
- Dimensions & Weight / Depth
- 13 cm
|Corsair Flash Voyager Slider - 32GB - USB 3.0 worth £14.98 | in stock|
Write a review for the TP LINK 300Mbps Wireless N AP/Client Router here!
Ignore the quick setup and you will be fine
Reviewed by Tony. Review Posted 06/06/2015
Device is sold as either a wireless repeater for picking up ISP (not internal) wireless signal or as a router. But if you put it in router mode but don't connect to the WAN port it will operate quite happily as a standard wired access point. Had it installed a few days and the coverage is good and good speed once connected. Good value for money and host of features which are (unfortunately) badly described. Probably not the best device if you are a network novice.
- Ease of use
- Value for money
The opinions expressed in this reviews section are those of our customers and not of dabs.com. Nothing contained herein amends dabs.com’s terms and conditions.
Buy used stock
What is used stock?
Used stock is a great opportunity to bag yourself a bargain. There are many reasons why a product may be classed as used stock ranging from missing manuals or software to simply having been opened or having damaged packaging. Some items may have been repaired under warranty. Rest assured though that all used stock comes with a 6 month warranty and is in good working order. You can find out the exact details about each product using the key below.
Condition: Customer return - item has been opened but is in excellent condition
- This part of the stock item is present and in good condition
- This part of the stock item is not present or functional
- This part of the stock item is damaged in some way. This damage may not render this part of the stock unusable.
- This part of the stock item is not applicable e.g. it might not include accessories or software as standard
- This item has not been tested.