The V7 Slim Folio for both the New Apple iPad and iPad 2 is sleek, ultra-thin and versatile for the on-the-go professional who wants to enjoy their New iPad and/or iPad 2 comfortably with foldable multiple viewing angles and a typing mode that's perfect for e-mail and chatting. There are strategic cutouts to provide full access for the camera lens, ports, and the function buttons. The folio cases offer both the New iPad and the iPad 2 great protection from dust, scratches, oily finger prints, and gentle impacts. An embedded magnetic closure puts the iPad into sleep/wake mode by simply opening/closing the folio. The folio's durable construction and hard back cover with four reinforced grip corners provide the ultimate protection and makes it easy to hold. This case is a chic front and back solution coming in four colors of black, blue, green and orange, this light weight and low profile folio integrates Apple's idea of a smart cover into All-in-One protection.
- Product Description
- V7 TA37 Slim Folio - protective cover for tablet
- Product Type
- Protective cover for tablet
- Dimensions (WxDxH)
- 19 cm x 1 cm x 24 cm
- 250 g
- Designed For
- Apple iPad (3rd generation); iPad 2
- 19 cm
- 1 cm
- 24 cm
- 250 g
- Protective cover
- Recommended Use
- For tablet
- Magnetic closure, adjustable stand, transformable into a stand for typing or viewing video
- Designed For
- Apple iPad (3rd generation) , Apple iPad 2
|Corsair Flash Voyager Slider USB 3.0 - 16GB worth £9.31 | in stock|
Buy used stock
What is used stock?
Used stock is a great opportunity to bag yourself a bargain. There are many reasons why a product may be classed as used stock ranging from missing manuals or software to simply having been opened or having damaged packaging. Some items may have been repaired under warranty. Rest assured though that all used stock comes with a 6 month warranty and is in good working order. You can find out the exact details about each product using the key below.
Condition: Customer return - item has been used and shows signs of use
- This part of the stock item is present and in good condition
- This part of the stock item is not present or functional
- This part of the stock item is damaged in some way. This damage may not render this part of the stock unusable.
- This part of the stock item is not applicable e.g. it might not include accessories or software as standard
- This item has not been tested.