Tiny 120 W class cooler applied the DTH, 'S' bending technology and the optimal heat dissipation design. Emit the air straight from the fan to the mother board through down blowing design, it cools down not only the CPU but also the components around it.
Direct Touch Heatpipe (DTH) Base technology transfers the CPU's heat directly to heatpipes, thereby minimizing heat resistance and maximizing cooling performance.
Compatible with Intel 1150/1156/1155/775 and AMD FM2/FM1/AM3+/AM3/AM2+/AM2
- Product Description
- ZALMAN CNPS 2X - processor
- Product Type
- Package Content
- Thermal paste
- 8.4 cm
- 8.4 cm
- 2.7 cm
- 83 g
Heatsink & Fan
- Compatible With
- Socket 775, Socket 1156, Socket AM2, Socket AM2+, Socket AM3, Socket 1155, Socket AM3+, Socket FM1, Socket FM2, Socket 1150
- Processor Compatibility
- Core i7 Extreme Edition - all speeds , Core i7 - all speeds , Core i5 - all speeds , Core i3 - all speeds , Core 2 Quad - all speeds , Core 2 Duo - all speeds , Core 2 Extreme - all speeds , Pentium Dual Core - all speeds , Pentium D - all speeds , Pentium 4 - all speeds , Celeron D - all speeds , Phenom II - all speeds , Athlon II - all speeds , Opteron - all speeds , Phenom - all speeds , Athlon 64 FX - all speeds , Athlon X2 - all speeds , Athlon - all speeds , Sempron - all speeds
- Heatsink Material
- Aluminium and copper
- Fan Bearing
- Long Life Bearing
- Rotation Speed
- 1500-2600 rpm
- Noise Level
- 17.4 - 22.7 dBA
- Rated Voltage
- 12 V
- Heat pipe technology, Pulse-width modulation (PWM) support
|CoolerMaster High Performance Thermal Paste 2g worth £3.99 | in stock|
|Akasa Cable Tidy Kit worth £4.99 | in stock|
|StarTech.com 7 Piece Screwdriver Tool Kit worth £14.98 | in stock|
|Best Value Duratool Antistatic Wrist Band worth £4.99 | in stock|
|C2G 1m 7-pin 180° to 90° 1-Device Serial ATA Cable worth £4.99 | in stock|
|Corsair Flash Voyager Slider USB 3.0 - 16GB worth £10.18 | in stock|
|Corsair Voyager Go Dual USB 3.0 / Micro OTG USB Drive - 32GB worth £15.99 | while stocks last|
Buy used stock
What is used stock?
Used stock is a great opportunity to bag yourself a bargain. There are many reasons why a product may be classed as used stock ranging from missing manuals or software to simply having been opened or having damaged packaging. Some items may have been repaired under warranty. Rest assured though that all used stock comes with a 6 month warranty and is in good working order. You can find out the exact details about each product using the key below.
Condition: Customer return - item has been used but is in excellent condition
- This part of the stock item is present and in good condition
- This part of the stock item is not present or functional
- This part of the stock item is damaged in some way. This damage may not render this part of the stock unusable.
- This part of the stock item is not applicable e.g. it might not include accessories or software as standard
- This item has not been tested.