Zalman improve on the legendary Reserator name and return with the Reserator 3 MAX Liquid CPU Cooler. The world first in nanofluids refrigerant applied cooling.
- Up to 400 watts cooling performance using dual radiators and nanofluids
- High performance integrated water pump and nickel-plated radiator
- Blue LED lighting effect on both the pump and the fan
- Compatible with most desktop CPU sockets and mid-tower cases
- Socket 1150/Socket FM2/Socket AM2+/AM2/Socket AM3+/AM3/Socket FM1/Socket 775/Socket 1156/Socket 1366/Socket 1155/Socket 2011
- Optimised Dual radial radiator design - Slim fin pure cooper dual radial radiator designed for optimized air flow.
- High efficient Quadro cooling path - Four times more powerful cooling efficiency with two copper pipes- Quadro cooling path system.
- Micro-fin copper base applied for quick heat transfer - Pure cooper water block and inner micro-fin applied for quick heat transfer.
- Low noise/ high performance built-in water pump - Built-in low noise/ high performance pump inside the water block, minimized the tube connection and helps to speed up the circulation of the coolant for optimized cooling performance.
- Efficient VRM (Voltage regulator module) cooling - Induction of the airflow inside the case increases cooling efficiency of the motherboard and VRM.
- Blue LED applied fan and water block - Blue LED on the water block and the radiator fan is applied to create the luxurious and powerful image.
- Dual fan configuration - Extra 120mmfan can be mounted for more powerful performance. (Extra fan available for purchase.)
- Excellent hermeticity - Coolant is already placed inside the confined product, it can be used semi-permanently without replacement or separate maintenance.
Bundle deal on Zalman Reserator 3 MAX Ultimate Liquid CPU Cooler
|CoolerMaster High Performance Thermal Paste 2g worth £1.18 | in stock|
|Akasa Cable Tidy Kit worth £4.99 | due in 3-4 days|
|StarTech.com 7 Piece Screwdriver Tool Kit worth £14.98 | in stock|
|Best Value Duratool Antistatic Wrist Band worth £4.99 | in stock|
|C2G 1m 7-pin 180° to 90° 1-Device Serial ATA Cable worth £4.99 | in stock|
Bundle savings are calculated against the cost of buying items separately