For companies and organisations that need advanced computing power for tasks such as graphic design, large data file processing and advanced office analysis, our range of high performance business PCs take advantage of the latest high performance components and deliver a staggeringly quick and powerful computing experience.
All Zoostorm Business PCs are designed around the principles of productivity, longevity and low costs of ownership. These PCs are also designed to be space saving and configured to work with popular business applications such as Office, database and communication. All Zoostorm business PCs are ready to network out of the box and feature Windows® 7 Professional.
Zoostorm Business systems are pre-installed with Windows© 7 Professional along with the latest service pack. The core of the Zoostorm business machines comprise of the very latest in Intel© Dual and Quad Core™ processors, equipped to handle the most demanding of applications. All Zoostorm business machines feature Ethernet connection and if productivity, reliability and results matter to your business, you can't do any better than a Zoostorm desktop solution.
A durable keyboard and mouse are also provided with the package. This system features a 1 year on-site parts and labour warranty
- Intel Core-i3 3240 Dual Core 3.40GHz Ivy Bridge
- H61 Ivy Bridge H61M-DS2-DVI
- Hard Drive
- 1 x 500GB 7200rpm SATA HDD
- 4GB DDR3 - 2 x DIMM (1 slot free)
- Zoostorm mATX Case
- Network Interface
- 10/100/1000 LAN
- Operating System
- Microsoft Windows 7 Professional 64-bit
- Peripherals included
- USB Keyboard & Mouse
- 1 Year NBD on-site warranty
- (D x W x H) 400mm x 180mm x 360mm
- Box Dimensions
- 250mm x 475mm x 417mm
- Boxed Weight
- Internal Expansion
- 1 x PCI-e x 16 slot (free), 2 x PCI-e x 1 slot (free), 4 x SATA ports (2 free)
- 3 x 5.1 channel Audio jacks, 2 x PS/2 Keyboard/Mouse ports, 6 x USB 2.0 Ports, 1 x RJ45 LAN port, 1 x DVI-D port, 1 x VGA port
|Agfa DC-630x, 6MP Black Refurbished Camera worth £14.98 | in stock|
|Microsoft Office 365 Home - 1 Year License - 32/64-bit - Up to 5 Devices worth £69.99 | in stock|
|Microsoft Office 365 Personal Medialess worth £59.94 | in stock|
|Mend IT Smash Crash & Splash 3 Year (Unit Value £251-£400) worth £79.99 | in stock|
|StarTech.com HDMI to VGA Adapter Converter worth £24.96 | in stock|
Buy used stock
What is used stock?
Used stock is a great opportunity to bag yourself a bargain. There are many reasons why a product may be classed as used stock ranging from missing manuals or software to simply having been opened or having damaged packaging. Some items may have been repaired under warranty. Rest assured though that all used stock comes with a 6 month warranty and is in good working order. You can find out the exact details about each product using the key below.
Condition: Customer return - used item showing signs of use
- This part of the stock item is present and in good condition
- This part of the stock item is not present or functional
- This part of the stock item is damaged in some way. This damage may not render this part of the stock unusable.
- This part of the stock item is not applicable e.g. it might not include accessories or software as standard
- This item has not been tested.