Enjoy eco-friendly computing with superior energy-efficiency and performance with the Zotac ZBOX ID41 mini-PC powered by the class-leading Next-Generation NVIDIA ION and Intel Atom architectures. Next-Generation NVIDIA ION graphics deliver unrivaled levels of performance and high definition video decode capabilities to the Zotac ZBOX ID41 mini-PC with NVIDIA CUDA, PureVideo HD and HDMI 1.3a technologies for eco-friendly computing with premium audio and video capabilities.
High performance eco-friendly computing is only two thumb screws away with the Zotac ZBOX ID41 mini-PC thanks to a user friendly design that makes mastering the mini-PC quick and easy. Space for a 2.5-inch hard drive and 2 204-pin DDR3-800 SODIMM slot enables users to customize the internals of the ZOTAC ZBOX ID41 to their own needs while USB 3.0 and USB 2.0 ports, a 6-in-1 memory card reader (SD/SDHC/MS/MS Pro/xD/MMC) and eSATA port provide greater external expansion capabilities for perfect eco-friendly computing.
- NVIDIA PureVideo HD technology
- NVIDIA CUDA technology
- Adobe Flash Player 10.1 acceleration
- Microsoft DirectX 10.1 compatible 2 Year Warranty
- Model; Model ZOTAC ZBOX ID41
- Chipset: Manufacturer Intel®, Chipset NM10 Express, GPU Next-Generation NVIDIA ION™ w/512MB DDR3
- CPU Compatibility: Name Intel® Atom™ D525 (dual-core) (1.8 GHz), Socket NA (integrated CPU), Front-side bus 800 MHz
- Memory: Memory Type DDR3, Memory Speed 800 MHz, Slots 2 x 204-pin SODIMM, Capacity up to 4GB
- 3D API: DirectX DirectX 10.1, OpenGL OpenGL 3.2
- Networking: Ethernet 10/100/1000 Mbps, WiFi 802.11n/g/b (300Mbps)
- Audio: Analog Stereo Output Digital 8-ch via HDMI, S/PDIF
- Storage: Hard Drive Support 2.5-inch SATA 3.0 Gb/s HDD/SSD, Optical Drive NA, Memory Card Reader 6-in-1 (MMC/SD/SDHC/MS/MS Pro/xD)
- Ports: DVI 1 (Dual-link), HDMI 1 (HDCP w/8-channel digital audio), VGA N/A, SATA 1 (SATA 3.0 Gbps), eSATA 1, IDE N/A, PS/2 N/A, Serial Port N/A, USB Ports 2 USB 3.0 (on back panel) 4 USB 2.0 (2 back panel, 1 front panel, 1 top panel), Firewire N/A
- OS Compatibility: Windows User installed (Windows XP, Vista, 7 and Linux ready)
- General: SLI Supported No, Maximum Resolution N/A
- Other: Wake-On Support, Overclocking features
- Warranty: 2 Years
Loading, please wait...
Problem loading information
Zotac Z-Box Dual Core Intel Atom D525 1.8GHz NVIDIA ION...Microsoft Windows 8 - 64-bit - 1 PC - DVD
|Ordered upon request||£244.98 You save £4.99 *|
Zotac Z-Box Dual Core Intel Atom D525 1.8GHz NVIDIA ION...Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium w/SP1 - 1 PC - OEM -...
|Ordered upon request||£245.98 You save £3.99 *|
Zotac Z-Box Dual Core Intel Atom D525 1.8GHz NVIDIA ION...Kingston DataTraveler 100 G2 - USB flash drive - 16 GB...
|Ordered upon request||£186.36 You save £1.59 *|
Buy used stock
What is used stock?
Used stock is a great opportunity to bag yourself a bargain. There are many reasons why a product may be classed as used stock ranging from missing manuals or software to simply having been opened or having damaged packaging. Some items may have been repaired under warranty. Rest assured though that all used stock comes with a 90 day warranty and is in good working order. You can find out the exact details about each product using the key below.
Condition: This is a used item without a user manual.
Condition: This is a used item.
- This part of the stock item is present and in good condition
- This part of the stock item is not present or functional
- This part of the stock item is damaged in some way. This damage may not render this part of the stock unusable.
- This part of the stock item is not applicable e.g. it might not include accessories or software as standard
- This item has not been tested.